Oct 2021 Update Notes - The Everest Update

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:star2: New Hero: Everest :star2:

Everest, the “Adrift Savior”, is joining the Hunt! Everest marks and weakens targets - with the condition that he confirms the kill to raise the dead.

Check out his skills here: Hero Spotlight: Everest

:bow_and_arrow: Avenger: Everest Skin Event :bow_and_arrow:

Take on the Avenger Co-Op Raid Event to earn Hood Tokens, which will give you a chance to win exclusive Skins like Everest’s Hood Rare Plus Skin, or Serial’s new MYTHIC skin, Alive and Well!

• Level 35+ = 50x Hood Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x Hood Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x Hood Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x Hood Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x Hood Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x Hood Tokens

Use your Hood Tokens to open Hood Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Hood Tokens and the Hood Crate will expire October 21st at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

The Avenger Skin event will start October 14th at 12 PM PST and will go until October 21st at 12 PM PST. See in-game for complete details.

:jack_o_lantern: Halloween Scavenger Hunt :jack_o_lantern:

It’s that time of year again! The Halloween Scavenger Hunt is on from October 9th, 5 PM PST until November 1st, 5 PM PST. Search for Common, Rare and Legendary Pumpkins hidden throughout the game to earn Holiday Tokens to spend in the Holiday Store!

The Holiday Store contains lots of great prizes, including Platinum MK 5 and 6 Cores, Astral and Void Canisters, previous years’ Halloween Skins, and much more!

Plus, for finding ALL of the hidden Pumpkins, you will receive a BRAND NEW Halloween Rare Plus Skin for Heckler, Bony!

The Halloween Scavenger Hunt is on from October 9th, 5 PM PST until November 1st, 5 PM PST. Pumpkins will be hidden throughout Campaign (Normal and Hard) and Gauntlet modes. See in-game for complete details.

Want to help with Pumpkin Locations? Check out this community forum post: Halloween Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2021

Join our Discord and Pumpkin Hunt with the Community by clicking this link here: Hero Hunters Community

:toolbox: Crate Contents :toolbox:

• Sand Ruby will be added to the Gilded Hero Crate
  • Luciana will be added to the Hero Crate

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Torque Torque

• Survival Dispenser - Healing Amount increased

pariah Pariah

• Mind Flayer - Base Damage increased

Heckler Heckler

• Homing Precision - Base Damage increased
16 Likes

Heckler and Serial new skins - AMAZING. Love the design of both. Thankful for only one Mythic skin this time around too.

And a Torque buff lmao his glow up is upon us. :tada:

2 Likes

That serial skin is extremely unsettling. I like.

1 Like

Wow!! I must say, my expectations were low for this update. And wow was I proved wrong. Love Heckler and Serial’s skins, and excited for the scavenger hunt. :jack_o_lantern::+1:t2:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Something I did notice though, both Luciana and Kier are already in the Hero Crate. I pulled him from it a couple days back as well. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Zombie Serial? hell yeah
Bones Heckler? hell yeah.

for sure i’ll do the hunt this year.

2 Likes

Scavenger rewards is looking great, serial and heckler skins are dope. Really excited for this update. Time to hunt some pumpkins down together.

4 Likes

I lowkey miss the blurb about why a hero is getting a buff, something fun like “Torque has been tinkering with his dispensers, and found a way to improve their functionality.”

But seeing Torque get some love is a relief. The Serial skins are the best in the game, hands down lol.

3 Likes

Damn. Serial has clearly seen better days. This mythic skin is radical. Already I feel intimidated to see this skin out on the battlefield

2 Likes

A skin filled update?!?!? I love it!

When I first saw this, it immediately reminded me of the COD MW2 game icon.

V.S.

1 Like

Depending on how good the buff is on torque he might become viable🤩

Rest of the update looks AWESOME. New hero and mythic skin looking spooky :ghost:
Heckler boney skin looks pretty awesome too. I hope he actually glows!

Halloween store will decide my stay in this game👍.

New hero looks like he’s about to lose a dance-off to Starlord and the Guardians. #everesttheaccuser

1 Like

Torque is a beast now

Please stay we need you in the game. I beg you.

So glad I took an early holiday. Would’ve been bummed-out to miss this

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.