November 2021 Update Notes - The Stygia Update

You need to discover her counter. Every hero has one.

Nope. If one hero live forever and may keep whole enemie’s team in stunlock during almost whole fight this is not ok. I never talk about nerf is hero have fair mechanic. For example, Serial or Shivs. Plus I may write about buffs too – Scum, Xinjiang, Hammond, Callidus, Savage, etc. We have many heroes which almost useless at this moment.

1 Like

Bro, she is hard to kill just like many other heros ok so just play the game more and figure it out. If that is too difficult then maybe go start a thread asking for help… to be honest you clearly don’t play the game enough to understand how to counter heros so instead of complaining just ask for help/tips…

I think this friend of ours doesn’t know fiber or verril!!???

1 Like

a character has one or two counters (and the counters being overpowered themselves) for sure is BROKEN. you also have to consider the fact that Fiber isn’t accessible to majority of the players. Verrill is the same but he’s another braindead hero.

1 Like

Is funny how game now totally became P2W.

I left it for couple months and now I discover that basically all my “little bit more than one hundred heroes” are useless against one. If I want to keep playing PVP I must speend real money cause otherwise there’s no way to upgrade these new class heroes.

Yep, I was sandbaging cause is a pain in the a$$ to play everytime versus a hero which is broken. How broken is she? She wopped 3 plat and 1 ruby hero by herself with full life.

1 Like

This game requires either money or time. There’s been ample time to get Stygia for free so it’s no one’s fault but your own for missing out on the coop raids. You run out an imbalance team and deserve the punishment, so take the L and move on.

2 Likes

I got the new hero and haven’t spend anything in over 2.5 years (vip 7) it just takes time and I’ve cut my playing time by more than half

1 Like

Don’t play enough? Lol. I play from first day of this game from World Launch. I’m one who was set various global meta and one who always will find various team tricks and combos. I may beat Stygia and know which characters may best counter her. And know this from her first announced on this forum. I don’t need help from no one, lol. But all this don’t cancel this fact, what Stygia is most broken character during all Hero Hunters existing. And must be nerfed. Her shields is to strong, her stun is to long, her charge of skills is to short and to cheap. Stygia strongly needed specific heroes for kill her. This is bad game design. Good game design is when one heroes may kill other heroes easier than other, but everyone may do this with good player skill. When you lose needed heroes (or just don’t have them) which counter Stygia and she stunlocked whole team from first seconds you don’t make do anything. And if you don’t understand this – this is sad.

2 Likes

This game is 100% not pay to win. You been miss informed.

I wonder how many PvP games Blood has played and at what VIP level he is?

That information is irrelevant. You can grind to get what you want. Or Pay to get it faster.

2 Likes

When can we get the raid mission for the overcooked turkey crate tokens?

2 Likes

What’s funny is my ingame changed. Plus I don’t play pvp that much. But i have beaten her many times.

1 Like

You can buy them now.

1 Like

I can see I agree with you 100% but what you are not understanding is this is the direction HH is going towards. You all keep complaining and they are not going to fix it because they are making a lot of money off of these unbalanced heros. Usually they always fix heros after a couple of months when the money starts to slow on purchases

When fiber came she had a problem; when verill came he has problem; when stygia came she has problem. Those who don’t get the hero when they play against the new hero has problem; when they finally get the hero / when those who have problem reach difficult level in extreme then extreme has problem as the current heroes are weak/ extreme too difficult to clear.
When level 70 less than 100 days see level 100 1000 days ; they feel problem as they are not able to catch up faster.
I don’t see the pay to win feature in game; whatever money can get in the game , same can be acquired with patience and more work in game ; but if someone is not willing to spend money/ also not willing to spend time in game still want to get everything in game ; I don’t think that is a problem with the game.
OP hero problems will be solved as more and more heroes will be released, what has nerfing done other than making good heroes useless; if we had the so called previous OP heroes wouldn’t playing against the new ones have been difficult? What happens when the game releases more good heroes and all previous good heroes got nerfed? Won’t the nerfing cycle continue infinitely!
If both me and and my opponent has the same hero and I still lost the pvp then is the problem really with the game?
What about those who spent money and resources on heroes which they thought really good and months later its been made useless by nerfing?
I never liked nerfing ; the OP hero problems will not be problems anymore as more and more goood heroes will be released

5 Likes

Sir Reader woke up and chose to spit facts.
If all those who whine had put the same amount of time & energy on finding counters & doing 2m:/

4 Likes