November 2021 Update Notes - The Stygia Update

She’s not Overpowered. No need for a nerf. She has plenty of counters. Players just need to play and test things out to figure them out is all. Happy hunting.

1 Like

Exactly… :wink:

(need 20 characters)

I like stygia; she is the best counter to two hero team opponents who use the art of cover breaking in pvp. Hope she doesnt get nerfed and hope no more heroes get nerfed

3 Likes

I hate Stygiуa . It 's impossible to play against her . 90 percent of the characters turned into useless trash

2 Likes

So it’s not existing rewards plus extra for new tiers. If we want the same number of mw tokens as before we have to live the game all weekend. It’s gone from pay to win to pay to play and will be the final straw for a lot of players.

3 Likes

Bounty tier rewards are not set in stone and can change in the future. All constructive feedback will be considered for future events. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :pray:

2 Likes

I really dont know what reaction you guys did expect when you took all good rewards and made them much harder or even impossible to reach instead of adding brand new milestones with new rewards.

6 Likes

I have to agree. Looking at the bounty rewards, makes me not even want to participate. We used to be able to grab some mildly decent rewards for providing a little bit of effort and time on the bounty weekends. Now, for the same effort we always put in, we get basic rewards. The same rewards we can get from putting in 10 minutes during a pvp tourney (for the extra energy, and with that we can get the gold and plat gear that are in the milestones).

7 Likes

Or lets say we wont lose much if we just play less lol. Definitely if other aspects of bounty remained the same i wont be pursuing much.

1 Like

Not yet in stone? From the reaction of most it doesn’t seem many will stick around long enough for you to change. What reaction were you expecting from these milestones?

3 Likes

I’m so glad I stopped spending when the first astral hero came out. The writing was on the wall. P2P the game is dying. Save your money it won’t get better

5 Likes

I doubt living in the game whole weekend gonna cut it,it’s just impossible. Spending 50k for summons and you get level 80 to 119 level bounties, you just can’t.
It’s been awhile for gilded event(a year) &I think literally everyone is waiting, few expressed their desire for it are just wasting our time, since everyone has been holding on gilded tokens, no one will spend money to buy gilded tokens during events.

Atleast allow free summons or throw in few energy recharge

3 Likes

Killed bounty when there was a great opportunity to improve it. Really took away my excitement for the game. Now it’s $$$ and a monotonous 3 day chore.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who’s given feedback so far here and on the Discord. We appreciate it.

Like I’ve said, things can change in the future. We’re collecting all information, and will be following up as a group after the event to discuss improvements. We are informed not only by hearing your feedback, but through in-game data so we can get an even better picture of where things can be improved upon.

If this weekend’s event is not for you, take a break this weekend, and we hope we’ll see you for future events.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

So it is clear that we are encouraged to take a break this weekend and make a point :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No don’t change it. Leave it how it is. It’s perfect now

Add more tiers are not bad ideas. People were actually exited about this initially. But more work, more spending and LESS rewards? That won’t add up

3 Likes

Everyone saying they don’t like it but not how to improve it. Personally I’m for 50 void 50 Astral frags and plat mk6 core as tier 1. And plat mk5 core for tier 2. But where bounty could be improved is the ruby summons are weak. Go from 34 million plat6 bounty to 37 million health ruby. Give them steroids in both health and points.

Tier 3 could have the elusive ruby core fragments. Tier 4 could have 100 plat cells. Plat cells the worst need thousands and coop events could definitely have another level tier that gives more plat cells.

1 Like

Everyone said million times how to pull bounty milestones.
Add new ones and dont mess up existing ones, easy as that.
Stop putting the blame on the other side

1 Like

Just wow. Spend more and get less? Not the right way to update.
I’ve no problem with adding more milestones ABOVE AND BEYOND the old top 500k one. My alliance only hit the top one a few times, and it was a LOT of work.

Now that same work get us what? Not spending an entire weekend and millions of dollars to get a tier 5 or 6 reward. Junk.

Now that I’ve complained, how can it be improved? Well, some of it is obvious. Make similar work to before result in similar rewards. Make it so stronger people can summon stronger bounties more consistently. Reduce the summoning cost (90k/summon adds up quickly).
Higher rewards? Sure. Don’t remove the incentive to even try…

5 Likes