November 2021 Update Notes - The Stygia Update

Or lets say we wont lose much if we just play less lol. Definitely if other aspects of bounty remained the same i wont be pursuing much.

1 Like

Not yet in stone? From the reaction of most it doesn’t seem many will stick around long enough for you to change. What reaction were you expecting from these milestones?

3 Likes

I’m so glad I stopped spending when the first astral hero came out. The writing was on the wall. P2P the game is dying. Save your money it won’t get better

5 Likes

I doubt living in the game whole weekend gonna cut it,it’s just impossible. Spending 50k for summons and you get level 80 to 119 level bounties, you just can’t.
It’s been awhile for gilded event(a year) &I think literally everyone is waiting, few expressed their desire for it are just wasting our time, since everyone has been holding on gilded tokens, no one will spend money to buy gilded tokens during events.

Atleast allow free summons or throw in few energy recharge

3 Likes

Killed bounty when there was a great opportunity to improve it. Really took away my excitement for the game. Now it’s $$$ and a monotonous 3 day chore.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who’s given feedback so far here and on the Discord. We appreciate it.

Like I’ve said, things can change in the future. We’re collecting all information, and will be following up as a group after the event to discuss improvements. We are informed not only by hearing your feedback, but through in-game data so we can get an even better picture of where things can be improved upon.

If this weekend’s event is not for you, take a break this weekend, and we hope we’ll see you for future events.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

So it is clear that we are encouraged to take a break this weekend and make a point :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No don’t change it. Leave it how it is. It’s perfect now

Add more tiers are not bad ideas. People were actually exited about this initially. But more work, more spending and LESS rewards? That won’t add up

3 Likes

Everyone saying they don’t like it but not how to improve it. Personally I’m for 50 void 50 Astral frags and plat mk6 core as tier 1. And plat mk5 core for tier 2. But where bounty could be improved is the ruby summons are weak. Go from 34 million plat6 bounty to 37 million health ruby. Give them steroids in both health and points.

Tier 3 could have the elusive ruby core fragments. Tier 4 could have 100 plat cells. Plat cells the worst need thousands and coop events could definitely have another level tier that gives more plat cells.

1 Like

Everyone said million times how to pull bounty milestones.
Add new ones and dont mess up existing ones, easy as that.
Stop putting the blame on the other side

1 Like

Just wow. Spend more and get less? Not the right way to update.
I’ve no problem with adding more milestones ABOVE AND BEYOND the old top 500k one. My alliance only hit the top one a few times, and it was a LOT of work.

Now that same work get us what? Not spending an entire weekend and millions of dollars to get a tier 5 or 6 reward. Junk.

Now that I’ve complained, how can it be improved? Well, some of it is obvious. Make similar work to before result in similar rewards. Make it so stronger people can summon stronger bounties more consistently. Reduce the summoning cost (90k/summon adds up quickly).
Higher rewards? Sure. Don’t remove the incentive to even try…

5 Likes

I actually think more boutny milestones is a good idea, and many agree, but when you mess with existing milestones to give us slightly more things and make tokens harder to get. That’s where most of the pushback is coming from.

5 Likes

There are alliances still pushing hard for top tier. I hope they are just trying to prove that they can do it but will stop half way through. Otherwise, they are actually shooting their own foot, messing up their own future rewards, and everyone else’s too

1 Like

Introduction :
All I see is negativity, let’s try to acknowledge the positive things happened & happening in this game and appreciate those things.
This game has lots of diversity in modes and if I consider one of the most basic mode of this game v.i.z., campaign mission it taught me that Oil lamps in video games are actually using real electricity and not actual oil. Interesting? I can post an essay but guess it won’t be enough.

Plan:
Let’s be more practical,rational & factual here, you can’t be emotional all the time.
For reaching 2m points, you should make a strategy & execute it with proper team coordination. Try to divide your bigger goals into smaller ones. I am not that kind of person who will leave you in the lurch by only saying “Git gud”
Here’s my plan & my alliance is working on it & doing well soo far.
Bounty is for 3 days, you have to score only 30k points per hour. Assuming if an average bounty of 200 points, you have to hit 5 bounties every 2 minutes, an active alliance can easily afford 4-5 players online on regular intervals. See, as easy as it sounds.

Eye witness to strengthen my analysis:
Last night one of my teammate completed from milestone 25 to ms 19 alone, it means he completed 7 milestones alone, so with this equation you only need 3-4 players active on regular intervals. But if you guys are boycotting bounties and got motivated to hit bounties from now then calculations may vary slightly.

Conclusion:
Breakdown your bigger goals into smaller ones, alone you are strong together you are unstoppable, it’s a team event, encourage your teammates to accomplish it and enjoy together.
May the force be with you!

2 Likes

Positivity is always a great thing, but charging ahead with your positive attitude towards the WRONG direction is BAD.

3 Likes

This is game is getting suxx developing in very very dirction in the last 3-4months.
Many of my mates are planning to quit the game like myself.

3 Likes

Completing milestone 25 to 19 is 750 points. That is literally 5 bounties. Congrats for your 1 team member killing 5 bounties by himself. People aren’t mad that the bounty went up to 2 mil, they are mad that the rewards are about the same for 500k as they were for 2 mil. I’m all for positivity and calling out the good. But even at level 100 and 3 mil pints, I summon a handful of good bounties, but most of the bounties I summon are 203 points or less, There has been very little that has been positive (received by the people playing the game as positive). Some people have liked what they did, sure - I bet a poll would tell the exact percentage of positive and negative people on the game now.
Yes, we can all stop,playing the game, and you can tell lots of people have quit because it’s harder to find coop matches let alone trades outside your alliance. Even pvp, I have faced more bots than ever.

3 Likes

The new milestones are definitely not the issue

Let’s break it down.
Let’s be real most players on this game are not kids we are grown ups with jobs and families, kids can’t afford this game anymore. Old milestone was already a decent grind. We did the grind cause we wanted the salvage piece to continue to grow. My wife was already giving me the stink eye from my time spent grinding but was possible to do while in bed at night and in morning before kids wanted to be with me. So I did the grind.
Now that same grind only gives me 30% of previous grind. Hh is making me choose real life or game and let’s be realistic 2 mw tokens don’t win that fight. Some big dawgs probably wanna grind 2m but those guys probably only need ruby cores to go bar6 ruby. The grind to 2m should give a ruby core for 6bar or at least a mk6 plat core. The games not even headed for p2p it’s there you pay with your soul though. Little guys have no chance to catch up now which makes getting new players impossible. When you guys we’re giving away mk6 and 5 cores I was dropping 50-100$ a month cause the game was fun. I now spend 6$ a month. I’m sure you’re data says you’re revenue is dropping but it’s not telling you why. Could it be because the game is losing interest because what it cost? Hh is looking for revenue but adding all day grinds won’t bring the revenue back and making game more expensive won’t add revenue. Make the game enjoyable again for revenue. Revert back to old rewards add a Rudy 6bar core to the 2 m milestone and bring down the cost of mk6 cores. Give everyone a mk6 plat core for this atrocity you presented and let’s get back on track to an enjoyable game

15 Likes

On a positive note I love the solo event. That event makes me wanna buy gold and spend it on resets. As it’s actually viable to add bars possibly even ruby without having to spend crazy

2 Likes