November 2019 Update Notes

I think you mean the “Marilyn Oro” skin I posted a while back… I’m waiting too. No compensation needed HHG. Freebie.

8 Likes

Was the Scavenger Hunt time window shortened?
It was more time before or?

1 Like

Same amount of time, it just started a little earlier last year, but ended sooner. was 16th-2nd last year, this year it is the 24th-10th

1 Like

There is not two hero released this time?

1 Like

There was a previous question asked and it has been unanswered…Can you please tell us if there will be another faction featured for bounty other than just Rangers? (Unless I missed it somewhere else)
PS Thanks for brining back the Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt and for the frag limit increase.

1 Like

You’ll find out when the November Calendar is posted later this month!

the game is buggy is coming out of any event that plays until pvp comes out and says a sentence that the game is already over and the result is in the message box

1 Like

Have you sent in a ticket to support? You should if you haven’t done so already. Thank you!

1 Like

Read your in game messages

Is it just me or Alvarez’s skin look familiar?

1 Like

I’m getting Richter vibes from the orange highlights, but that’s about it.

every update you chop down kurtz more and more… and these are the nerfs they’re telling us about, who knows what all they changed without telling us. they nerfed dominate twice, and you won’t find any patch notes anywhere when they nerfed his dominate skill from 25 sec to 20 sec. basically by the time you finally get him, he won’t be any better than the next guy!

4 Likes

at least we know now that after playing AW faithfully for 10 months to unlock kurtz, when we finally do get him he won’t be worth anything. and we won’t get to experience the power everyone who got him right away got to experience. so thanks, at least you have the balls to tell us instead of slipping the nerfs in silently like last update and the one before. well the only reason a lot of people play right now is to get him, and by the time we do we won’t get to experience the experience that is kurtz… not fair!!!

4 Likes

i was thinking about someone from tekken, but that works too

So many great changes here and the events are looking so sweet for November. Thanks Devs. Great work.

I already updated to newest version and Frags max is still 8 what happened to 15 max?

maybe that starts with Alvarez’s raid. Have patience, young padawan.

1 Like

yes I told them to restart but until reinstall I already did and nothing to collect my internet has 160mb speed is not the signal of net and it’s not just me with the same bug

1 Like

so far i like the Surge healing boost. having him even at the max was still weaker than majority of other healing. so glad on that.

like how the frag limit is up. tbh it is a struggle to make it in time when the hero is needed for an event and you cant get enough frags.

one thing though, the gilded crate is a pain to use. to get a token is either rare or part of a mission, which takes a while. and the odds to even get one of the new heroes within that crate seem like slim to none. even if it says “high chance” i still get the same few repeat hero frags.

i do hope to be able to score that matador skin.

1 Like

Why we have to play dojo or Assault in the city 4 times for just 200 tokens!?
Give us a new raid, so it won’t feel repetitive and boring as usual.

1 Like