No Way To Beat Ruby?

1 Like

Clearly you’ve never face a ruby serial. Even if he took out support he’d still get does massive amounts of damage. Same with 4cep sandbaggers. Power has nothing to do with anything smh

1 Like

Yes, I mentioned previously that this only really applies to heroes that gained Doing Damage as their ruby skill. 4-Cep got Supported so he was just made slightly harder to kill, but didn’t really get that much stronger at Ruby.

Lancer gained Doing Damage so he easily does over 100k damage per second at Ruby. He is also currently in the top 5 highest power for AW so it’s a no brainer to ruby him first. Serial and Lancer are the only 2 heroes in the top 5 power that received Doing Damage as their ruby skill so they are the ones most people ruby first.

This doesn’t matter. Ruby Serial or Lancer do over 100k DPS. If they are good players they can do over 150k. This means you lose a hero in 3 seconds flat and a match can be over in roughly 10. That isn’t enough time to kill anyone if you are at platinum level. The only way to currently beat Serial or Lancer ruby teams is with a mirror match and having ruby players yourself. That, or hope the player lags out, is not paying attention, or is just really bad.

I said might have, its still possible

and some more bs lol

It definitely is an issue at all levels, but platinum isn’t always a straight buff like Doing Damage is, nor is it as powerful. In fact a lot of heroes have really crappy platinum skills. Doing Damage, on the other hand, is roughly a 12% damage buff for any hero. The 30% recharge on their bronze skill is more hit and miss depending how good of an ability their bronze is, but it is usually decent for most heroes.

For example Lancer at 10*, 5 bar plat has 33,717 elemental damage and 43,450 regular damage. That’s a total of 77,167. Lancer’s Ruby Doing Damage gives 9,333 bio damage, which is just over a 12% damage buff. That’s pretty massive when you factor in his grenade recharges 30% faster and he also gets all the other additional stats from 6 bar plat and ruby.

I think that is HH’s conspiracy. We are wasting time to discuss about these HH had known. But this strategy will push part of guys paid more. HH had to make paid guys enjoy it and feel it is worthy. We should follow HH’s rules when we continue to play. At least, not only me, Hot Head is not a respectable company.

1 Like

Here are some screenshots to show just how ridiculous it is.

First up we have my 4-Cep dying in literally 6 seconds:

Followed by my entire team dying in 19 seconds:

And finally the after match results:

As you can see in the screenshot, the opponents Lancer did more damage than the rest of his team AND my team COMBINED. A mere 180k~ DPS. My 4-Cep was only at roughly 28% that, the 6 seconds he was alive, and did 50k DPS. But I guess this is perfectly fine?

2 Likes

I can’t agree with you more. But I think Hothead will keep silence for a period to get more income. We have to know the game is maintained by high VIP guys.

For every challenge, there’s a way!

2 Likes

Ya, I have beat a few ruby teams, even some with heroes that have Doing Damage. This makes me think maybe it’s not so much a Ruby issue, but more a Serial/Lancer issue. I can’t for the life of me do anything vs these teams and Lancer has any hero of mine dead in 4-6 seconds. I think Ruby heroes will need to all be re-evaluated and buffed/nerfed accordingly in the coming months.

Here I was able to beat Ruby Siren and (terrible) Torque without much effort. Siren went down super quick. Granted the team has a lot of weaker heroes on it, but still

3 Likes

A lot of issues do seem to come from Serial and Lancer, but that’s only because they are already Ruby candidates for War, and are often the first to be rubied. It’s very likely that other heroes are just as dangerous at the same level.

I knew. So it is a good strategy to push everyone to spend more and more and turn all heroes ruby ASAP. But it is ridiculous ignore before the unbalanced matches always happened and unsolved

Perhaps, but I don’t really have an issue with some of the other Ruby heroes who are very power pre-ruby such as Siren, 4-Cep, etc.