Next monday's war map

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sus…very sus

2 Likes

Wow, thanks bro… You the man!!! :pray::fire:

1 Like

I can see some crybabies have flagged it for some reason, thanks man. A bit too early but it helps

1 Like

You’re welcome if you can share the map with more alliances, I do it because I want to try to make the war fairer and end the advantage that a few have

4 Likes

Dude… Now, these things also get flagged & hidden? Interesting

1 Like

How did you get the map?

1 Like

lol… la peña flipando en colores :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Let’s see if HH changes the map

Hacking the game code? Smh

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

if I hope they change it, to take away the advantage of the alliances that have the map before

It’s Fking starts at 3 AM where i am :expressionless:, and i’m sleeping. :sleeping:

It’s a good thing i slept early this evening, so i can stay awake until 3 AM… :upside_down_face:

I could be wrong , but you come off as bitter for not being apart of a more organized / elite alliance. Publicly posting maps is not the key to improving. You seem to think the only reason you have been unsuccessful is due to other alliances “ cheating “ in your eyes. That can come off as a slap in the face for all those that merely dominated you due to being more skilled . I wish more alliances would just take more accountability and do the work to improve vs complain and point the finger elsewhere

4 Likes

Other alliances take the time to get the map schedule, its not cheating, its being smart. Just because they work for an advantage doesn’t mean they cheat. Thats how life works, ya work hard and usually you get and advantage, and if you don’t work you sit in a basement want everything for free

2 Likes

hahaha, it is not being bitter, it is giving everyone the same opportunity, in that case if it only depends on the organization and strategy it does not matter if you publish the maps, it would not matter, you seem to complain because doing this takes away your advantage

And I am in top alianzas, and in all do the same, they have the map before they all organize strategies with jump atack to enclose territory and then they make a truce with everyone and they put themselves in a sane to attack a single alliance together, You think that is fair and honorable, because the answer is no

Keep it classy and read the forum rules, guys. Don’t let this get personal.

1 Like

I don’t complain sir, only win. You mentioned that you are in a top alliance? I’d love to know which one that is :slight_smile: As I’ve always said, its the skills that pay the bills. Top tier alliances always adjust to the strategy of their opposition. The advantage will always be that…not being aware of what the map is young man. Happy hunting fella * exits*

How did you get the map dude lol