New Idea for War

I’ve got an idea for war . It states that war will be between 2 alliances and this will also decrease the sandbagging alliances do bh lowering their power in war too .
So this is it…
War will be between 2 alliances . It may be with 20 or with 25 members and all the participants will lock a set of 5 heroes that will be just like a PvP team . Both alliances will have 1 or 2 days for preparation and 1 battle day so in this way an alliance can start war anytime . During battle day all participants will have 2 or 3 battle chances and then they will attack the respective opponent and play it in PVE style . At the end of war, the team which have more points will won and each participants will won loot that will be transferred on the account of that participant after war…
So what do you guys think about this?

I wrote that to support before alliance war came to the game (I hope I don‘t disobey any community rules) and actually by now my opinion has changed, I think 6 alliances is a lot better. I know alliance war from Marvel contest of champions and only one opponent has nothing to do with strategy anymore imo. With only one opponent all you‘d do is attack each other all day. I really like strategy the most in alliance war