New Idea: Alliance PvP

Hi everyone!

I am in love with this game. I have been thinking of some event ideas, and I think I have come up with one that you will all enjoy. I am new to the forums, so if this is in the wrong section, I’m sorry about that.

Alliance PvP

What is Alliance PvP?

• Alliance PvP is where alliances will go head to head in your classic PvP game mode. The catch is that there are no bots. All the people in your match will be a member of your alliance!

How does it work?

• It’s actually quite simple. A member of your alliance can create a party of 5. That party of 5 will queue up with another party of 5 from another alliance with the same skill level. Then they fight!

Rewards?

• There could also be events. Similarly to the PvP events, you can be rewarded with special hero fragments. However instead of PvP tokens, you will earn alliance tokens.

Thank you for reading! If you have and feedback for criticism (good or bad), feel free to leave it in the comments. Have a nice day!

7 Likes

Sounds awesome, I’d love to team up with my buddy’s

1 Like

Hell yeah.
Would be fun to jump on the mic with some alliance members and vocally strategize to wreck some teams. :+1:

2 Likes

This would be amazing, as it would literally the best of the best facing off against each, as well as allowing for a mixture of team compositions, like if someone doesn’t have Prophet, I could use mine on their team, and we could all work together to take down the enemy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.