New Hero Concept: Veblen - Mentally Insane Chemicalist

New Hero Concept: Veblen - Mentally Insane Chemicalist (3 Star Hero)

Element: Biochemical
Faction: Morlocks
Position: Midline

HP: 3/5
Armor: 2/5
Damage: 3/5
Skills: 4/5

Weapon: The Headache

Shooting Rate: 3.73
Ammunition Capacity: 35
Recharge Time: 1.5
Damage: Medium

Bronze Ability:

Mind Games

• Sends out a deadly wave of toxic gases giving all enemy’s a charge of Mind Games.

• Each charge of Mind Games reduces incoming health by 10%, and disorients 3 random enemies.

• Maximum of 3 charges, each lasting for 20 seconds.

Silver Ability:

Insanity

• (After letting out a loud scream/yell) He gives himself a charge of Insanity.

• Each charge of Insanity boosts incoming health by 30%, while reducing 50% of all shielding received for 15 seconds.

Gold Ability:

Cleanse

• When this hero is Disoriented, he gains x Health per second, and cleanses all negative effects from him, and all other allied heros.

Platinum Ability:

Critical Boost

• When any allied hero is Disoriented, his weapon gains x damage, and 10% Critical Chance bonus.

• This can be stacked up to 3 times

• This effect is lost when the Disoriented ally is no longer Disoriented.

Ruby Ability: Doing Damage

• The difference between a good DPS Hero and a great DPS Hero lies in the amount of damage they can dish out. This Hero receives a x Elemental Attack Damage bonus, as well as a 30% Skill Charge bonus for their Bronze Skill.

This Hero Concept took me a while to think up and create, so I’d love to hear what you guys think!

Also, special thanks to @Vintermyst for the help given, and format suggestions!

5 Likes

I like this! Nicely done with the structure and build of this hero!

Does the Bronze disorient all enemies for the full duration of 20 seconds? That would be OP, and hard to fight through, lol. Also, would the duration of the Silver ability be increased when upgraded?

Looks great!

1 Like

I made an edit to his Bronze Ability, making it disorient 3 random enemies instead of all.
And for the Silver Ability, the duration of it would increase as upgraded.

1 Like

Cool cool, I like him!

1 Like

Very cool, I liked it

1 Like