Faction: Black Ops KLG
hides himself and his allies in dense clouds of smoke while attacking the enemy
Bronze: Smoke Granade - throws a smoke grenade into the enemy field releasing a dense smoke curtain that fogs the enemy’s view over a large area
- enemies inside the smoke cannot shoot the allies
Silver: Fog - throws smoke grenades into the current position of the allies hiding them
- the smoke persists for 10 seconds
- the smoke grenades cover a small area
- the enemy cannot see the ally inside the smoke
Gold: Mint Flavour - all allies inside the smoke curtains receive a health regeneration bonus
Platinum: Special Granades - “Smoke Granade” gets elementary bonuses depending on the hero who shoots at it.
- If a mechanic shoots at the smoke the target catches fire.
- If an energy shoots at the smoke, the target gets electrocuted.
- If a biochemist shoots at smoke, the target is covered with acid.
Appearance: He wearing a black stealth suit, a multipurpose belt with a myriad of smoke grenades
He is armed with a silenced USP and a knife (you never know)
medium rate of fire, fast recharge, low damage
a bit of Backstory: in reality none know if it is a man, a woman or a robot, because it never speaks, the verses are suffocated by the mask and the suit does not show anything.
However, Smoke is an elusive assassin, completing any assignment (excels in espionage missions).
As mentioned above it is a killer, but it does not kill anyone unless it is in danger or the mission requires it.
For the rest, not much is known, the files are completely censured; birth, family, period of military activity, everything.
It’s as if someone did not want something to be discovered about him / her