📡 New Hero Concept - Shirudo : The Hijacker

Can you see it? They stand shrouded in all their cloaks and shields, hoping their hollow shell saves them. Their weakness is in the very thing they encase themselves in, the crutch they lean on.
Ìt̘̭’͚̯̫̻s̡͉ ̠a҉͈͕͔̦̳̭ͅ ̰͜w̢̳̥̗̥ͅͅo̜̖̫̬n̘̝̻͙͎̘d̡̟͙̬̲ͅe͉̮̮r̹̝̜͙͍͔f̯̲͞ų̗͇̭l͍͔̘̮͚͇ ͅp̛̗̲̮͔̹l͙ḁ̬yg̶͈̩̻͚͎̮ͅr͔̗͝o̰̟̺u̱̺͉̠n͝d҉ ̝͙̠̻̖̹̱f̼̳̻̜͎o̯̯r̛̩̯̩̪͚ ͈͔͖̱̟͘m̴̳̳̜ͅe͢.̳͚"

Shirudo2

Shirudo (i͙̻d҉̡̜͎͕̬̖̹̼̻͚͢e̢҉̳̗̪͔n̜͇͇̱̙t̫̫͇͖i̷҉͔̖̳̤ṱ͖͔̗̬̤̠ͅý̷̝̖̳̝ ̖̭͍̥ͅu̵͙̦̠̗͓n̵͎̜͝ḳ̺̮̘̘̥͓͎̘́̀n̷̢͎͈̪͇ò̺̝͎͎͘w͈̻͈̲̤̺͖̫̩͝n̘͔̺̣͓̮̦̺̕) | 20-35 | Shield Exploiter – Defense Hijacker – Anarchist Renegade | Energy MERCENARY

An enimatic figure, Shirudo rarely interferes in situations that don’t benefit himself, seeking isolation and independence from law and faction alike. His one goal is straightforward: Rid the country of warring powers and establish true, anarchic freedom for the common people.

Orphaned at a young age, his early years were filled with petty crimes and rebelliousness, often using his tinkering talents for minor theft and vandalism. It would bring him into the company of an extremist group known as the Restoration where he grew in his criminality and skills.

Shirudo participated in many acts of sabotage against other factions, but the Restoration’s recklessness eventually came at a cost. A disastrous ambush left the group scattered and annihilated, with Shirudo fleeing to the inner city to hide.

He found no place in any faction. It would bring him to a place of solitude, stealing equipment to grow in his knowledge of shielding and exploitation. But it’s here that he finds the most peace, growing and living a truly anarchic lifestyle. It makes life all the more interesting.

/////////////////////////////////////

“A shielding exploiter. Uses enemy defenses as an allied offensive tool, exposing the enemy to suffocating and debilitating debuffs."

BronzeShield Down – Hijacks a targeted enemy, disrupting their shield protection. All allied damage penetrates 100% of the targeted enemy shields for 6 seconds. This Hero also gains x critical damage for the duration of the ability.

SilverLeeching Bug – This hero deals x damage to all enemies with a 60% chance to apply a charge of [Leeching Bug].

Each charge of [Leeching Bug] damage shields x health per second, with 0.75x additional damage per second on the affected enemy. If the shield is depleted or is non-existent, deal xx damage, ending the effect. This effect lasts for 8 seconds.

GoldPanic Reboot – Whenever [Leeching Bug] is active, all affected enemies have a 10% chance per second to gain a charge of [Panic Reboot]. Each charge resets all skill cooldowns, depletes their current ammo, and cleanses them of all effects for 2 seconds. For each effect cleansed, deal x energy damage.

[Panic Reboot] can only activate once per charge of [Leeching Bug].

PlatinumUnstable Generators – Whenever this hero or any ally is shielded, they gain 5% critical chance, x additional health, and x attack damage.

Hagetaka Blitz Firearm
Weapon Type: Assault
Rate of Fire: 5.6 rounds / sec
Ammo Capacity: 32
Reload Time: 2.2 seconds
Damage: Moderate damage, equivalent to Ghoul’s basic attack

/////////////////////////////////////

Hi there! Please leave a comment and a like if you thought this hero is unique, or to offer some feedback. It’s always appreciated, thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another shield-counter hero would be cool to see. Looks interesting.

2 Likes

This games needs more shield counters. Bronze and Silver abilities seem pretty sweet. That gold ability might be a bit OP if it has so many debuffs, even with a 10% chance. Maybe instead of resetting skills, deplete current charge by half. Lose the ammo deplete - seems to harsh - leave the cleanse effect and increase the odds to 20%.

Still, very cool

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! I’ve never noticed the ammo deplete personally, but I know the skill cooldown can be a bit brutal. I tried to balance 8 seconds with 10% each second.

(Also changed the song btw)

1 Like