Faction: UAF Airbone
Don’t be a hero and stay behind me.
Tank - heavy support - controller - first line defender
With a suit of armor so thick that it makes a tank jealous, this big guy stands in front of the enemy lines and draws all the fire on himself.
Bronze: Ironpecker - activates the turret on the shoulder that automatically attacks enemies giving suppression fire.
- The turret only causes elemental damage.
- The turret attacks all enemies, giving priority to those who attack the hero.
- remains active for 25 sec.
Silver: Multi Plasma Mortar - Shoot 5 mortar saves towards the enemy field following an Arc Trajectory and then explode in large areas.
- The grenades are slow and easy to dodge, but cause a lot of damage and destroy the shields.
- The enemies affected suffer disorientation and a 50% reduction in energy skills.
Gold: Adaptive Bullets - Hero and turret bullets get special powers and cause bonus damage based on the role of the target.
- [Doctors] The bullets consume the energy of the skills and ignore the armour by 25%.
- [Tanks] Bullets reduce armor and destroy shields.
- [Attackers] Bullets disorient the target and constantly obstruct it.
Platinum: Essential support - strengthens itself according to the conditions of the team.
- When an ally drops below 50% health, the hero increases the damage, gets a shield and draws fire on himself for 15sec or until the ally has recovered health [cannot be activated on more than one ally at a time].
- When an enemy activates a skill, the hero reduces the damage, but increases the elemental and normal armor attracting on himself the fire of the skill.
Appearance: is a black man in his 40s, wearing an armored and heavily armed old generation exoskeleton.
Primary - DPMG (dual plasma machine gun) is a pair of machine guns placed on the arms.
shooting rate : 5.50
ammunition capacity : 80
recharge time : 3.2 seconds
damage : Medium
Secondary - a small turret similar to a minigun on the right shoulder and a mortar on the back.