New Hero Concept: Painkiller - Combat Medi-Bot

Element: Biochem
Faction: Global Forces
Position: Midline

Hp 3/5
Armor 3/5
Damage 1/5
Skills 5/5

If you wanted better treatment, you should ask someone else.

Tank - Healer - Heavy Support
A big, crude, overbearing robot with a very colorful vocabulary.
His only advantage is that it has powerful healing abilities and an AI that brakes him before breaking the 3 rules of robotics.

Bronze: Punch Bag - The hero gets a small shield and starts to draw the damage on himself while he cures all the allies with healing rays.

• The power of the ray is determined by the distance between the hero and the ally, the further away the ally is, the less the ray heals.
  • [Punch Bag] remains active for 20sec or until the shield is destroyed.

Silver: Neganade - fires three random grenades into the enemy camp.
After 2sec, the grenades will explode creating negative zones that will steal health from anyone inside that will then be distributed to all allies starting with the weakest.

• The negative zones will remain active for 4sec.

Gold: Angry Tank - the hero gets an extra layer of armor with X armor points.
In addition he gets 10 charges of [Angled Armor] which allows him to deflect 50% of the incoming bullets.

• he loses one charge each time he is hit by a critical hit

Platinum: Heavy Assault - every 30sec increases normal armor durability by 30% and elemental durability by 15% at the expense of speed of movement and weapon reloads.

Ruby: Medic (i forgot the name)

Appearance:
is a large, heavily armored robot, has angled armor.
has a backpack - medical station on his shoulders.
his body is completely black metal, has red triangular eyes and has 3 fingers in his hands.
his armor is completely military dark green with yellow and red sparks and scratches.

it’s an old draw

His Weapon: The “No Mercy” it’s a 3barrel lever action revolver sawed off shotgun that shot slugs.

It’s an old draw

shooting rate : 3.40
ammunition capacity : 9
recharge time : 1.5 sec
damage : Low

Other Notes

I’m introducing a new buff that I think someone hasn’t used yet. I think.
Extra armor, orange bar with black bars.
Works as a shield that means it absorbs damage until destruction, but at the same time is an extra health bar and can not be recharged once destroyed.
so heroes specialized in the destruction of armor or bullets that penetrate armores are your worst nightmares.

that means, normal bullets have to make their way through the shield first and then the extra armor.
while anti armor bullets, they go straight to health.
abilities that reduce the armor attack the extra armor first then the default one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByhWgRD84fQ
this is my very first and only animation i’ve ever done and i will never do again bc its hell hard.
shows how the rifle works.
has 9 rounds in magazine divided into 3 sections, 1 cartridge for each barrel.
once the 3 shots are fired, you switch to the other shots with the lever and again for the third time.

4 Likes

Robot medic. I like it.

like it. love that song too. very hard on rock band, it gave me a cramp.

the weapon, is a revolver or shotgun?

both.

I added a little video about how it works on [Other Notes]

What is the 3 rules of robotics?
:slightly_smiling_face:

• A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm
  • A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law
  • A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws