Element: Energy
Faction:
Position: Midline

Hp 3/5
Armor 2/5
Damage 1/5
Skills 4/5

*Come on, come on, come on, come on. *
move those buttocks, big legs and open arms and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2…
I’ll make you sweat from places you can’t imagine.

Controller - Dancer - Helper - Overactive
An evil being who forces people to dance and laugh out loud at their suffering…
Besides the jokes, Greg has zero offensive capabilities, but his athletic skills are his trump card.
Oh, yeah, he’s always smiling.

Bronze: Aerobics - start dancing by blocking all the enemies preventing them from attacking and forcing them to watch him dance.

• 10% chance of killing a random enemy instantly.
  • 50% chance of blocking your team as well.

Silver: Warm-Up Exercises - performs fast athletic exercises by slightly increasing its speed of movement, recharging and armor.

• continues warming up for 6sec or until canceled and once finished, power-ups persist for 20sec.

Gold: Featherweight - enemies have a 30% chance to push the hero away when missing him, while the hero has a 10% chance to dodge enemy bullets.

Platinum: Gymnastics Group - when the hero activates [Aerobics], he forces all allied and enemy heroes to do exercises with him.
During the exercises, the entire squad can get the same boosts of [Warm-Up Exercises], while enemies are only blocked.

• the character controlled by the enemy player has a 30% less chance of being blocked

Ruby: Support

Appearance:
is a man in his 30s, short and optimistically hyperactive.
He has long, blonde hair pulled back, long mustache attached to his sideburns and a goatee, he has blue eyes.
He wears a tight-fitting pink-blue aerobics suit, white cuffs, headband and shoes.

i don’t know from where it is, but i like it

His Weapon: The “TKY99 Mid-Weight” is an automatic pistol with 3-shot burst, has a mediocre accuracy and the damage is very low but the reload is very fast.

shooting rate : 6.60
ammunition capacity : 25
recharge time : 0.9 sec
damage : Almost 0

that’s his kind of enthusiasm