Decibel: I VAN VYO VO VISE VO VAN VAN VVAN VANTYYYY
Random Girl: ITS SO LOUD I CANT HEAR MY OWN THOUGHTS
Random Guy: YO, WHAT TIME IS IT?
Random Girl: ME TOO
- David doesn’t care about the war itself, he wanders the neighbouring areas of rebel camps or other factions gathering civilians and a few soldiers under one roof (when there is one) to party, then what happens when he leaves is none of his business.
- When he’s not partying he’s always somewhere making provisions or adding a few extra amps.
- He owes Torque several beers
Changes music genre each time the skill is activated.
Each melody changes the weapon’s attack type and effects [30 beats per minute].
- Nightcore - more frenetic pace, increases the weapon’s bpm and damage
- Hardcore - balanced pace, default weapon bpm and damage
- Daycore - slower pace, converts weapon damage into health
generates different sound waves, which can have different effects depending on the melody being used.
Nightcore - generates more shockwaves and causes damage to enemies.
Hardcore - generates waves that destabilise the enemy.
Daycore - heals allies and increases their perception.
- it lasts 5sec; damage, heal and amount of waves generated depends on the melody.
Boosts the weapon’s speakers by adding extra sound waves when attacking or using [30 beats per second].
- These extra sound waves are immune to [Melody Change] and cause disorientation and staggering whenever hitting an enemy.
when this hero isn’t under fire, he constantly accumulates energy at a rate of 1% every 0.5sec.
When the counter is at maximum, it will release a violent sound explosion that has a 50% chance of stunning or causing damage to all heroes on the field.
- When a hero recovers from being stunned, they will remain dazed until the end of the game.
he is a boy of medium height, has bright brown hair and is thin.
He has a speech impediment that causes him to add a ‘V’ every time he speaks.
He wears simple clothes, a long T-shirt, jacket, cargo trousers and running shoes, a hat with the visor on backwards, a pair of barred party glasses and a pair of headphones on his neck; all coloured in very bright primary colours.
His Weapon: Flying Piano Mod. PTTEOT (party till the end of time)
it is a flying DJ station modified by decibel himself with extra speakers, keypad, soundboard, subbufer, stereo system, adapters, amplifiers, keyboard piano, several mircrophones almost always broken, other things I can’t remember what they are called and a Karaoke.
Beats-per-minutes: Depens on the melody
Battery durability: 69%
Battery recharge: automavically recharge overtime
Beats Damage or Heal: Depends on the melody
All icons are taken from around the forum and https://game-icons.net/