Faction: People’s Guard
For years, I fought evil forces with comrades who thought they were heroes.
For years, I caused nothing but destruction with the excuse of being a liberator.
For years, I generated fear and hatred pretending to be good.
In a moment, I lost everything.
Heavy Duty Striker - Disruptor
- a tortured soul imprisoned in a destroyed body.
- an orphan since childhood, he was brought up by the army under the “Red Fear” project, which involved training no-one’s children to become a real private army at the disposal of those who would rule.
- After one particular mission, his sense of patriotism disappeared completely, he joined a rebel army and hunted down everyone involved in that project until he was the last one.
Bronze: Throne of Bullets - use the weapon’s magazine as if it were an anti-personnel mine by throwing it into the target area, the mine will trigger on contact with the ground and explode when an enemy passes over it causing X damage.
- Each bullet left in the magazine will add X damage to the base damage of the mine.
- The mine will explode on its own after 15sec.
- Using [Throne of Bullets] depletes the weapon’s current ammo.
Silver: Red Star - throws a large grenade into the section of the field where there are the most enemies.
The grenade will first implode, stunning and blocking enemies, and then expand into a fireball that will inglobe a large portion of the enemy camp.
- Anything inside the sphere will constantly suffer X elemental damage.
Gold: Remote Detonation - the laser sight of the weapon overheats and detonates all the ammunition of the enemy’s weapon one by one.
- The damage that the enemy will suffer is equivalent to its base damage.
- [Remote Detonation] will be activated after 50sec from the start of the game; each level reduce the timer by 0,3sec.
Platinum: In Memoriam - for each fallen ally, the hero gains a 500% critical damage boost for 1sec and recovers X health plus X per sec for 7sec.
Is a Russian man of advanced age, very large and robust.
Has a long, thick gray/black beard and sunken eyes.
The right arm is replaced by a much larger red mechanical one.
he wears the soviet winter uniform, heavy wool jacket, dark heavy pants, snow boots and a fur hat.
His Weapon: Son of No One
Is a huge average machine gun.
It has a very high rate of fire but is not very accurate at long ranges and automatic fire.
Has a medium-slow reload but has good damage.
this is the best gun I ever designed and I love it
Shooting Rate: 13.20
Ammunition Capacity: 80
the sketch is older than the description