New Hero Concept : Argos - Vigilant Guardian

New Hero Concept: Agros - Vigilant Guardian (5 Star Hero)

Element: Mechanical
Faction: The Flock ( my new faction concept! :wink: )
Position: Frontline

HP: 5/5
Armor: 4/5
Damage: 3/5
Skills: 3/5

Argos

As a young boy, growing up seeing all the posters, banners, and ads for joining the UAF, it wasnā€™t easy. He wanted to help in the war, but could never bring himself to do it. After learning the truth about everything. He helped found a new group of vigilantes. The Flock. After the death of his brother, which he was unable to prevent, he became very upset and outraged. He swore to always protect his fellow friends, no matter the cost. Sure, heā€™s lost a limb or too, but nothing technology canā€™t fix.

Weapon: Soren

Shooting Rate: 4.50
Ammunition Capacity: 30
Recharge Time: 1.5
Damage: Medium

Bronze Ability:

Strong Hold

• Argos flies over to the allied hero with the least remaining health, and spreads his wings, blocking the allied from all damage for 10 seconds.

• While covering the allied hero, Argos only receives 30% of damage dealt.

• 50% of damage dealt onto him while covering an allied hero bounces back onto the attacker.

Silver Ability:

Iron Wall

• Taunts the enemy team, while closing his wings around himself blocking 60% of incoming damage for 10 seconds.

Gold Ability:

Comeback

• Argos recovers x Health per second while using Strong Hold and Iron Wall.

Platinum Ability:

Priorities

• Whenever there is leftover health from health given to a fellow ally, it goes straight to him.

Ruby Ability: Tanked Up

• A Tankā€™s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This gains x Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional x Damage to cover.

Iā€™ve been working on a lot of hero concepts lately for my new faction Iā€™m working on. Iā€™ll be slowly posting them for you all to see!

11 Likes

Now this is a character worthy of the description: ā€œguardian angelā€. I like it.

2 Likes

Love the aesthetic and a new faction would shake things up a bit. That iron wall ability sounds dope. Functional wings is always a plus for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is what Yeager shouldā€™ve been, nicely done!

3 Likes

Looks good I like the design and abilities

3 Likes

The bonus healing skill sounds really useful, especially if it applies to all healing (eg not just ifrits heal wave prioritizing him)
Also he appears to be a good protector, not like vanguard who has powerful shields but no taunt.

2 Likes

I love this idea. A flying hero! So many possibilities.

2 Likes

Thanks all! I really appreciate all the support! When I was creating him, I wanted to make him a hero that could protect others from damage, and yet didnā€™t give any shields. I think Argos would come in handy in many different situations. :wink:

2 Likes