Nerf Halo passive

Thank you for confirming what I assumed. You got outplayed. Your team is very easy to beat. Use mauler to stun-lock dogface and it’s game over. Mauler and Halo are both great dps, and Caine is very strong as well. The fact that you’re laughing at calling Mauler dps demonstrates a lack of game knowledge. This is compounded by the fact that you’re using an archaic team that used to be good but hasn’t been in a long time. Your refusal to adapt to the game’s changes and your belligerent resistance to learning new strategy is why you’re losing.

Logic has eluded you once again. A team with 72k power against another 72k power team will last just as long as a 30k team against another 30k team.

3 Likes

i am not talking about my 72k to his 75k difference mister logic man i meant to say my 72k in general even against 70k mauler and halo teams wont survive 30 seconds sometimes even 10 seconds and they all explode and please tell me why almost everyone using mauler and halo in pvp and dont tell me because of the event because it was before that and in normal pvp is flooded with them if they are not overpowered then why they are being used so much ?

Stop speeding nonsense. No team gets killed in 10 seconds. If you want to seriously discuss, you should stay with facts and not make up arguments to fit your conclusion.

Not everyone is using Mauler and Halo. Many do because it works and they are to lazy to make up a team of their own. My team without Mauler and Halo has a good kill rate against that team, given I mostly play on full auto.

Actually, if Mauler is super lucky he can melt a team even faster.

I agree with you. I rarely ever use the meta teams myself, because there are tons of other great options to use.

They are being used together because they are a great team. If you kill Mauler or you kill Halo, then you have nothing to fear. Just like in real life there are great players and there are players who play great as a team. Pick your poison. Let’s not forget how few options are out there for Halo’s plat to even proc. When it comes to Halo, it takes a team.

1 Like

Funny thing, I’ve found that a lot more heroes work with halos plat skill than initially seen. Take surge for example. His bronze skill charges fast; one clip is all that’s needed. After rooting someone, they get lightning zapped. If you lift them with silver, the take double lighting zapping. Now they are stuck in place and throwables like maven or ghoul can toss something in them; boom triple lightening. The skill is ingenious for team fighting.

No doubt, Surge is a huge help for Bio heroes like Sal, Maven, and Cinder to wreck someone. Trouble is keeping him alive and finding the time to use his slow skills.

NO more nerfs. To me it just seems like opponents built teams with better synergies than your team and you don’t have proper counter to halo teams.

Halo is all about buffing allied heros and otherwise she is squishy as hell and nerfing her will make her a useless hero.

2 Likes

Lol. Any desire I had before to try to encourage introspection on your part has long since evaporated. Good luck with the game and with your personal journey in critical thinking skills.

I give up, have a good weekend everyone!

1 Like

You too Krat! ‍‍‍

1 Like

and thats why no one can make an argument with any with you guys in the forums you all just so smart calling everyone stupid but in a nicer way or tell us are are lying bravo what a nice community here.
anyway i had many and i mean many matches against mauler and halo that start one of my heroes stunned and games end in just bit short of 10 seconds with lightning exploding all my team you dont believe it thats ur problem .
i wont reply to anyone here from now on and i wish there is a delete account button on the settings so thanks but no thanks i better talk to a wall

3 Likes

don't%20make%20me%20tap%20the%20sign

4 Likes

My suggestion would be to make a screenshot of a match like that. You can tap on survival in the statistics screen. There you can see when the last hero died.
Since you had many of these matches that shouldn’t be a problem. If you show me one, I will apologize to you. Of you won’t, I will stay with my opinion that it is impossible.

I wouldn’t say her Platinum skill should be nerfed. It is very powerful, yes. That’s fine. Platinum skills are supposed to be powerful. The problem is most Platinum skills are really bad and some are completely useless. Like those “increase armor by 583” and whatnot. I’d like to see a big Platinum overhaul; and no nerfing, just giving everyone a bit of Platinum love.

8 Likes

Again, you are doing what you tell others not to. Also - kudos on having my post hidden for turning your language around on you. Way to have that discussion you were going on about.

I believe I have said this before but some of the platinum skill were set during the beta, before we even had gold skill, and hasn’t changed or only gotten minor tweaks. Considering how much this game have evolved since beta those skills haven’t aged well at all and I completely agree that there should be a big platinum overhaul.

6 Likes

Wow! I didn’t know that.
I bet they’re introducing whatever comes after platinum before they fix what’s wrong with platinum. I hope not though!

Lol is this even a problem, I mean against a hero that definitely will die before Panzer reload her shotgun? :rofl:

It’s a battle, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and if you keep loosing… I think there is something wrong with you.

1 Like