personnally here are my issues with the boutnty:
- no warning ahead of time about the changes to bounty. so we all thought it was the same morlocks bug. In fact, it probably is. but this time you decided to stick by it instead of fix it.
-bounnties are now 40 seconds. this means
- you lose a few seconds for the stage changes. lest’s say 4.
-you still lose 2-3 second at the end of the bounty.
-you also have 10 seconds at the start where you have to concentrate fire on fodder instead of main bounty. because otherwise you lose too much time in the stage switch. at this point .
- all i all it makes a 40 sec bounty a 25-27 second sprint against the real bounty
- in the first part, even with the 60% skill at start, it is still not advisable to use your skills. The casting time of the skill will and the change in level will often ensure the skill is interrupted before it ends. or even starts.
my thoughts on a fix - warn users about changes ahead of time. it does wonders.
- make a test server available for these changes to a select few amongst the community. and collect actual feedback
- if going to 40 secs was only because some complained bounties were taking too much time. well implement the same x1, x2, x3 speed options avqilable in story/gauntlet/raid. For that, you may have to ‘lock’ atarget while a user is playing. (everyone will use x3, so there’s no real need.
-if you stick to cutting time in half.i see 2 options. 1. start at the befginning of previous bounty. not the end. this way we can use our skills the ssme way. 2 no level change.