Money Grab/ New Bounty

I wasn’t outraged per se, still enjoy the game actually. It just feels a little bit more work to kill a bounty all factors being the same is all I’m saying. And I pulled the other guys quote because he spoke what I was experiencing.

My experience is that the health of the targets is so much lower now so they’re actually easier to kill given the shorter time. Of course experiences may differ and I haven’t done any deeper analysis or mathematics to prove me right or wrong.

I don’t know how pumped up your Magistrate heroes are but running Clyde and Dogface together almost promises a kill of the target on the first run. Wish I had a stronger Galante. First time using him now and I like him.

Tbh, time and health has been cut by 50% but the damage has been cut by a lot more, look at a Salvatore for instance, you can’t use his bronze or silver a second time, same with other hero’s

But yeah everyone has this so we all have to addept

Yea, bonus heroes although still gimped can put some good damage out. But when I run a 65k team power team that has no bonus heroes that used to do 12-15 million only are able to output roughly 1.5-2 million. Which is a pretty massive change.
But, even through my complaints, I love this game, have a lot of time and money invested in this game. I’m trying to do my best.
Curious though, how much total damage are you ULFPAM currently?

Yeah the heroes are pumping out less damage but also we don’t have those 75 million+ health level 105 targets this time. :slight_smile: Highest health I’ve seen so far in my bounties is Cross at 33 million.

I’m closing in on 400 million damage dealt. Not a huge number but also not 50% of what I’m usually at after a full day of event. I’m usually at 600ish by this time

I am giving my 2 Cents here, could be any of the other threads which have the sam Topic too.

As far as I see the bigest Problem is not the shorter time, but that many need to learn how to Play properly or think before talking. Just quoting some Posts is saw:

They did before too, just conrtol them and save them for the next stage.

Sorry, a 90% damage cut just because you only have half of the time to Play? I call bullshit here.

Why do you have to spend Gold to compete? Are the others playing by another System? Everyone is cut short on damage.

You can not use it twice, but you can double use his silver and add his bronze in second stage. You can easily get 10+ Million damage with him. Mine is often not cut by an empty magazine, but by death of bounty.

The changes are not perfect and they messed soem things up, but if the same time that is used to complain would be used to adappt, decent results would be possible.

2 Likes

I offer you the same question as prior, can you honestly say that a team that did 10M prior is now doing 5M?
I can run an all Bio team at 65k power without Salvatore and they would be hard pressed to break 2 million.

How can people not see the problem… A 50% reduction in time attacking a bounty does not equate to a 50% drop in damage. It is much less. To say anything else is ludicrous.

Then to say adapt. There is no adapt, tactics with this new bounty do not change, except to save an ability a few seconds.

I’ll ask another question Wallewu, what do you normally get in bounties, and then where are you currently in reference to damage?

1 Like

For my reference, my Dog does a couple million but not 10. Again, I’m only 2 months in and he’s plat, 60, with 6*. Bounty is the only PVE I don’t just auto through, until now. They may as well make a quick win option.

When I first started, I didn’t auto or quick win. Now it seems that’s the majority of what I do and I’m not even max level. Perhaps remove changing areas and remove extra opponents. I don’t notice the bounties take any less rounds to collect coins and my alliance is slowly progressing through the bonuses.

1 Like

No it is not 50%, it is about 40% I guess, if you run a dps Team it could go up to 50%, since they are not influenced by using their skills only once.

Honestly my damge is about the same as in the other bountys. I can not tell how much damage i would have dealt without the change, because I have no reference for it.

Please take into account that the targets have less total health than during norrnal bounty hunts.

No they are ot killes in less rounds, but in a shorter time, since the time and Hp were both reduced. If you needed three 90 second runs before, now you need three 44 second runs.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s actually 1/2 everything, although I don’t have a side by side comparison either. I don’t recall exactly how long the bounty sat in each section but even that seems shorter. All the longer DOTS I throw seem to get partially wasted even if thrown as soon as we arrive.

There’s an abundance of feedback, we shall see what’s implemented next.

It cannot be exactly 1/2. There are too many factors that have to be proportionally reduced to make it exactly 1/2. There are factors that remain the same such as minion cleanup, stumble recovery, transitions etc that skew the damage yield in favor of the old design. That is why my humble suggestion was just to implement the 3x Gauntlet speedup to keep all the factors in proportion. I’m sure I’m not the only one advocating this.

1 Like

Minions have less health. Bring Oro and he’ll take care of them in the first wave.

3x speed on bounty isn’t possible since it’s online and competitive between alliances. If they speed it up everyone has got to be forced to 3x otherwise if one member of your alliance does 1x he’ll drag your scores down drastically. I sense a new outrage if this is implemented.

See now you have to think about workarounds like bring Oro etc. Besides minion health is not the issue because we one shot them anyway, it’s the fact that they are there that causes the delay.

Bounties are not like PVP they are only online to synch the tally not to synch the playing field between two users.

At least you implicitly acknowledge the point I’m making here.

I always bring (while they’re still not out of energy) a hero that inflicts damage on all targets when playing Bounty Hunt. They work wonders! And no, I can’t acknowledge your point to justify an optional 3x for Bounty, I’m afraid. It’s either same as before or shorter runs with weaker opponents. It would get totally out of control otherwise. Now they wanted to meet “our” demands of a less time consuming event (I aay “our” because it was the community’s demand but I never asked for it personally) and came up with this solution. I was a bit confused at first but it took me 3 hours to adapt. I just wish they said something about the change in advance so that I didn’t have to spend 2 hours thinking it was a bug and waiting for a fix. But 2 hours ain’t that much TBH.

From what I understand 3x would work because you still need stamina to run the bounty thereby the person doing 1x wouldn’t be that effected. The player might actually gain something because when you control a hero you can time their skills better.

On the half hp/time I don’t think the damage scale 1 to 1 but now that the added 60% skill charge we are pretty close so I’m okay with it.

What’s bothering me with this whole thing is how the change wasn’t communicated at all. I and many others were pumped for this bounty as magistrates are one of the highest damage dealing faction there is. To then be surprised with this was no fun. I’m not good with written words but I think Papa_Marsh capture what I and many others feelt.

2 Likes

Without even bringing in the 3x speedup suggestion here, after all if you think about it we’re just giving you folks suggestions for damage control after the damage has been done, I’m just venting out my and many peoples frustration about the drastic and not well thought out change to the gaming experience. And don’t overblow it by saying that it’s an outrage, we’re more civil than you think. In fact we’ve adapted to all the changes in the game whether we’ve liked them or not, and I am adapting now as I speak.

1 Like

less than 5 minutes i took down a bounty. not that hard

Yeah, Papa made lots of good and valid points without being negative non-constructive force.

About the 3x speed thing I’m still not convinced. I just think it could mess with the escape times and such.
Would their escape timer also run at 3x when a 3x player shoots at them?
Imagine this and correct me if I’m wrong:
The server says “Hideo will escape in 1m0s”. You look at him, gosh he has a lot of health left but you figure out you can kill him probably in the third segment of the mission, ergo about after about 1m5s. How are you supposed to kill him at 1x? Impossibru! But at 3x you’ll make it as the server time don’t match your playing-time.

1 Like