MK2 doesn't seem to work

MK2 gets no damage in missions so we ran him on equal ground in duel. The result was funny as hell but not at all what was expected from the 100th hero. This guy just does no damage at all…

3 Likes

All hail godlante. Mk2 is fake lante.

7 Likes

Fake Lante? or Fake Latte? hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

Only common thing i found in both lantes is… I can’t hit their head

5 Likes

Oro beats him in a 1v1 which is probably his closest counterpart, the only thing that get’s mk2 the win is the nuke at the end

1 Like

Indeed, it is beyond my comprehension. :joy:

2 Likes

I think they made him trash on purpose so people can’t get much in bounty with him or to later bring a new version of him and people have to spend time or money to get.

3 Likes

Yes we can send Min a message that she can stop panicking.
MK.2 can be beaten blindfolded with a broken wooden stick in a broken left hand.

12 Likes

That’s hilarious, but true!

Glad i didn’t spend REAL MONEY on MK.2! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Mk2 is a big disappointment. We were all looking forward to it released date. All that hyped for nothing

2 Likes

Maybe the Dave skin will make him OP

Don’t hold your breath! LoL

1 Like

MK.2 isn’t even one of the Strongest heros. I maxed It out in Ruby level 97 and It didn’t even crack my top 5! Seriously, what was all that hype about?

4 Likes

Sorry but the first image shows opposite elemental fight (blue against orange) so I obviously mech gets upper hand.

The second image shows a level 100 Gale one shot one kill with her first two billets level 60’s.

So I disagree.

I have to concur. MK2 is weak. I’m sure it will be tweaked in next months app update.

At least we have the Penguins of Madagascar “Dave” skin to have fun with! :grin::+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.