Mid-Month Musings: Hero Filtering and Inventory System Are Coming Soon!

Soon. Patience young padawan

4 Likes

Can you guys also add MKV cores to a hard/extreme mission or heronium store please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably next months hero :slight_smile:

Higher VIP tiers would be nice too

1 Like

the rich guy that loved that comment :smirk:
animation

1 Like

A very appreciated update, UI stuff is great to have. Interested to see how it’ll show up in gamemodes.
Also, Silhouette looks dope af, getting some Nøk vibes from him. Hope he finds good utility within a team.

1 Like

It might say 100/100 jado very hard to tell… But we are currently @97 heros so that would mean they know our next 6 heros.

Yes they know. The said in the forum they have made all the heroes from this year and the next. When they release a new hero he or she was made mouths ago and they actually work on a new hero for next year. Super awesome.

7 Likes

Those filters Will help a lot.just got my first Ruby .it will help me get the next one much faster.thanks for that.

3 Likes

It would be even better having hero filtering with a custom/favourite list, as most would have a handful of heros we use repeatedly

2 Likes

Are we going to be able to sort by stars too? It’ll help to know who I have at 10, and below. That way I know who I should start working on next.

Huh. It looks like there isn’t a filter for stars specifically.

It’s already sorted by power and star level

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! What we always wanted!

What’s sort by grade? I don’t understand it.

Green, Bronze (+1), Silver (+1 +2 +3), Gold (+1 +2 +3 +4), Platinum (+1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6), and Ruby (+1 +2 +3 +4 +5 +6 +7) are all Grades.

The Grade button sorts your heroes in order of highest grade, to lowest grade. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah ok thx Jado! I didn’t see it first because I have too many rubies to see any difference.

1 Like

I love the filters/sorting of heroes and inventory. No complaint, but want to point out missing items in the inventory knowing this may be part of the system’s way of filtering or may be an oversight. For example, I have a few plat cybernetic hands made but still have many unused frags As well. Only the completed hands are listed in inventory.
I also have a request for the inventory, in particular the currency/crates tabs—it’d be awesome if upon tapping the item it’d take you directly to the place to spend the item. I know some currencies don’t have a specific place (e.g., cash or gold), but most do, so for those items a direct link to their store/crate would be awesome.

3 Likes

I just noticed that there is no section that displays how many elemental & universal fragments we have. Is this something that is going to be added in the future?

Makes sense for that to be in the inventory too, but you can still see by going to the Heronium Store or any hero’s upgrade page (store gives an exact number).

2 Likes