Meet the Devs!

Yeah I’ve read all those but I want it all! I also want to see ghouls dog I missed that :frowning:

Ut benedicat tibi Vintermyst. Necesse est te auxiliam habere. Prohibere usura translate. Per viam,
achète-toi une vie. Ur killing me. Dankeschön

Hah, cố mà dịch đi, này thì khoe tiếng La-tinh.

By the way, Skathi. I NEED HEALING

1 Like

Now do
‘Meet the Community Stars’

1 Like

If you want to share a bit about yourselves here in the comments, feel free! You can use the same format as we did, if you like.

1 Like

K I N G P I N

Fave Hero: Mauler is deff my favorite. Just seams like a brawler at heart. He is a asset in mostly any pvp lineup you chose. That headshot stun comes in clutch when picking off your enemies.

Fun Fact: I’m a multitasker in every sense of the word. I go about my day playing HH while getting things done. Even as a auto mechanic i still manage to grind out this game daily as i crank out cars. I have multiple devices that i rotate for battery life so i never have to wait for the charge.

Explain your name: my favorite villain in marvel comics. I’m from new york and I like how he gets things done. He is a mastermind but he can crush your skull. Theres a few other reasons that tie into the name but we will keep it simple. Lol

Fave Gif: none.

4 Likes

That’s really impressive!

Anyone else want to share? We’re interested in hearing more about you guys.

2 Likes

Vintermyst

Fave Hero: Surge has always been one of my favorites, however I also am a big fan of Hivemind’s skillset. Both heroes revolve around technology, which is a big interest of mine.

Fun Fact: I like hiking 14,000 ft. mountains, and pursue music (keyboard), art, and writing as hobbies.

Explain your name: I’m bad with thinking of unique usernames, usually. However, when I was at an IKEA furniture store, I noticed all of the items had a Swedish word to label it’s category/creator/section (cause IKEA is Swedish). Found one that looked cool, and modified it a bit to my current username! It also happens to mean “mysterious winter”, which has absolutely no personal significance whatsoever :slight_smile:

Fave Gif:

3 Likes

Fave Hero: My favourite hero has changed a couple of times since I started 588 days ago. I’ve settled on Jarek now because he is a beast. I mean, he has mutton chops and is bare chested. In a shooting game! Plus, his helmet kinda has a V shape, which fits my name.

Fun Fact: I’ve played a game of touch footy against the 2nd Commando Regiment of the Australian Army. And I scored a length of the field try!!! Woot woot! :muscle:t5: (I came off the field for a spell after that :rofl:)

Explain Your Name: I’m Velociraptor8000 in the game. I started using Velociraptor a few years back after watching an episode of Top Gear. They reviewed a Ford VelociRaptor. My mind was blown at just how awesome it was, and it stuck. The 8000 just sounds cool to me and nicely abbreviates to V8.

Fave GIF:

3 Likes

Fave Hero: On the first day I played Hero Hunters and laid eyes on Clyde, I fell in love. I mean, he’s a robot, and he’s a cowboy. Two things that I like combined. Now, what’s not to love? Also, he’s a great damager, though low health, paired with the right people and he deals good stuff.

Fun Fact: I’m an exchange student who is very interested in mechanics. I am currently taking courses in Engineering and I might in the future dedicate an actual Clyde to the HH team =)

Explain My Name: Spyro666 was an alias I chose to go through. My actual username is ########. Actually, HecklerP and I were in the making of hero suggestions and we came with a hero that’s called Spyro. Never made it through the officials but I thought that Spyro was a cool name so yea, here I am. There is a concept for the original Spyro on the forums but it was long forgotten. 666 is more of a random choice. I would have went for 243 but 666 sound better.

Fav GIF: How do I add one?

5 Likes

I’m not a dev :sunglasses: I’m a mod on discord, I don’t run the forums just usually have an answer for people as I know a lot about game development and I spent too much of my life playing this game lol

2 Likes

Giphy > Find favorite > Click “Copy Link” Button > Copy HTML5 Video link > Paste here

Cpt. Lappo

Fave Hero: I can’t say I have a favorite hero.
I can say that the ones I like most are Heckler, Baron and Salvatore.
until they put a medical robot with a minigun, I’ll never be happy.

Fun Fact: I’m an aspiring pastry chef, I like to create things for other things, I’m a huge fan of the Beatles and most of the time I listen to Heavy Metal and subgenres of it.

Explain your name: In my long gamer life, I’ve changed names all the time.
I started with TATTOTRO then with Domerei, Cpt. Qwark, Mr. Crocodile, GrandePuffo and finally with Lappo.
Depending on the game, I change a word before putting Lappo, here is preceded by Cpt., in other games is Lord and so on.

Fave Gif:

4 Likes

Oh, so we’re turning this thread into “Meet the Players?”

Lurking_Garbage
Fave Hero: the Engineer from the popular video game Team Overwatch: Modern Battlefield, Dark Bloodborne Dies Twice, Special Edition Reverse Final Mix & Knuckles.
Fun Fact: I ship Operator and Kunoichi together.
Explain your name: pretty much a random name when I first made it. Then I became the name.
Fave Gif: it’s pronounced gif, get it right.

3 Likes

RAZIELO

Fave Hero: As most of you may have figured out before I even started typing, Kurtz is my favorite hero. There’s just something about the anti-hero story line that I always love in any type of media.

Fun Fact: Outside of the game, I work in the health insurance industry. I’m also a licensed professional counselor in my state. Some good news as of recently is that my wife and I got the pre-approval to buy a house, found one, and are currently undergoing the executed contract phase of our first home. I also got married this year, so 2019 has been a huge year for us.

Explain Your Name: In any game I play, my moniker is based of Raziel from the Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver series. This was back during the Playstation 1 era of gaming.

Favorite GIF:

3 Likes

Methamoriaz

Fave Hero: Siren no doubt, Headbanger RULES!

Fun Fact: I once work for the President as an IT & Development team before I quit, some company just willing to pays me better :rofl:

Explain your name: Taken from Metamorphosis and ‘Orias’ in Demonology. I found some resemblance where we have our legion of army under our command, my army was the social media buzzer on the internet. We create a buzz and drove people away to simply ruin someone else career in the most calm and rational way. I’m pretty f’up back in the days.

Fave GIF: -

1 Like

Nice to meet the brilliant devs of HH! With all your wonderful and unique visions, I have come to appreciate and love this game. Nothing beats the joy you feel when playing a really cool game. Hats off to you guys! Thanks. :clap: :+1:

4 Likes

hero: ryker. The back bone of the story line. Incredibly fun to play.

Fun fact: have four kids, a 400+ animal farm, 4h shooting sports advisor, prior service military.

User name:see military fun fact
edit no favorite gif*

2 Likes

Hero: I like both Hideo and Clyde, considering that I grew up loving ninjas and robots. However, my top faves are Odachi,Kuno and Sapphyr cause they’re both!
Fun fact: I ship Odachi with Oracle, Keel with Cinder, and Savage with Halo
Origin of name: got it from the nickname of a character in a show who can be an idiot one moment, and an unstoppable force the next!

1 Like