Take flight in our Marvelous May Update, available now!
PvP Map - The Airport
|KLG Black Ops||KLG|
|A resourceful armor-smith. Tosses consumable armor packs to supports his allies with defensive bonuses that shrug off enemy attacks.||A cover breaking specialist. A resilient attacker that rapidly demolishes enemy cover and gets more powerful as the battlefield is destroyed.|
Team Level 65
- Hunt up to our new Team Level Cap.
Bounty Gold Abilities
- Watch out! Enemy Heroes in Bounty Events will now utilize their Gold Skills!
- Commanders will now be able to set the Message of the Day.
- Anyone in your Alliance who logs on and heads to the Alliance chat will be able to see the Message of the Day.
- Keep members informed about what the Alliance is doing!
Solo and Co-Op Events
- Going forward, Daily Raids will be included in a new menu element called Solo Raids, to better organize content.
- Similar to the modified rule sets of PvP Brawls, new Solo Raid types will be introduced!
Marked & Taunted Status Effect Changes
- Marked targets and Taunting Heroes cannot benefit from Invisibility. If a Hero Taunts or is Marked while Invisible, they will be revealed to their enemies. While revealed, they can be targeted by abilities and AI-controlled Heroes as normal. When the Taunt or Mark ends, the Hero will regain invisibility, as long as there is still remaining time in the buff’s duration.
Adjusted Kill Shot:
- Improved Cooldown: now 12 seconds.
- Improved Charge time.
- Improved Travel time.
- Reduced Damage.
- Reduced Area of effect: can only damage 1 enemy.
Improved Covering Fire:
- Added a minor Stun to each target hit.
- Reduced the max number of shots.
Improved Center of Attention:
- Always provides bonus Health to himself while Taunting, and bonus scales for each ally below 50% Health.
- Reduced bonus Health per charge.
- Fixed an issue with Siphon dealing Base Damage instead of Bio-chem Damage.
- Fixed an issue with Corruption’s skill description.
- Improved Vampiric effect.
Improved Illumination Flare:
- Marks enemies in the area of effect.
- Fixed an issue with Opportunist not dealing bonus Damage.
- Improved presentation whenever Razor Burst deals Damage.
- Improved presentation whenever Trailblazer deals Damage.
- Fixed an issue with Lighting Rod creating empty Buffs above target’s heads.
- Limited the maximum number of times Lightning Rod can strike the same target per second.
- Fixed an issue with Penetrating Shot creating empty Buffs above target’s heads.
Hero Drop Locations
- PvP Store: Richter Fragments will be replaced by Castellan Fragments
- Hard Mode: Operator Fragments will be replaced with Ricther Fragments
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- If you have all the materials you can now tap the “Craft All” button to make upgrading your Heroes faster!