May 2021 Update Notes - The Ursus Update

The Ursus Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:bear: New Hero: Ursus :bear:

Ursus, the “Unstoppable Force,” joins the Hunt! This tanky Frontline fighter leverages his super heavyweight armor to great effect, taking damage for his teammates, delivering it back to his enemies, and ignoring any attempts to stop his charge.

Check out his Skills here: https://bit.ly/33GpY2W

:bow_and_arrow: New Hero: Warden :bow_and_arrow:

Warden, the “Stalking Huntress,” joins the Hunt! Utilize her powerful charging capabilities and target marking to unleash devastating kill shots to the enemy!

Check out her Skills here: https://bit.ly/3uO2m8r

:metal: Ursus Skin Event :metal:

Take on the Juggernaut Co-Op Raid Event to earn Viking Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Viking Rare Plus Skin for Ursus!

• Level 35+ = 50x Viking Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x Viking Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x Viking Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x Viking Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x Viking Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x Viking Tokens

Use your Viking Tokens to open Viking Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Viking Tokens and the Viking Crate will expire June 3rd at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Viking Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

Juggernaut Skin Event starts May 27th, 2021 at 12 PM PST and runs until June 3rd, 2021 at 12 PM PST

:exclamation: Warden Urgent Mission :exclamation:

In this Solo Event, Ursus and Carabina have been dispatched as envoys to gain the People’s Guard’s assistance against the Patriots while Ryker and co. visit other Factions. Between resistance from The Watch and a cunning hunter from Teraventa, Ursus and Carabina will have their work cut out for them.

Finish the Urgent Mission to earn tokens for the Warden Sphere Crate! Open Warden Sphere Crates for a chance at special prizes, including the Rare Plus Forged Skin for Warden, and the all-new Blackhawk Rare Plus Skin for Elite Rifleman!

Urgent Mission: Warden starts June 3rd, 2021 at 12 PM PST and runs until June 10th, 2021 at 12 PM PST

:100: Dynamic Feature Crates :100:

This month, Feature Crates will feature a new probability system which will tailor the Crate slightly differently for each individual user.

What’s Happening

If you own a Hero that is available as a prize in a Feature Crate, and you have that Hero maxed out at 10 Stars, the drop rate for that Hero will be reduced. The cut percentage will be distributed among other Heroes present in that Crate that you don’t have at 10 Stars who are at the same default Star level as the 10 Star Hero.

Example: Butter (3*), Carabina (3*), Cinder (3*), and Phalanx (5*) are in a Feature Crate. You have Carabina at 10*. Some of Carabina’s drop rate would be divided and given to Butter and Cinder within this specific Crate.

What It Means

These adjustments mean your chances of acquiring a Hero you don’t already have maxed out are increased, giving you greater chances to power up Heroes who still need attention!

This only applies to specific Feature Crates. No other Crates are effected.

:mega: Join Our Discord! :mega:

With this release, you’ll find a button linking to our Discord server on the main menu.

Join the official Discord server to connect with other players, share strategies, and enjoy giveaways!

:fist: Crate Contents :fist:

• Phantasma is being added to the Hero Crate
  • Elixir is being added to the Gilded Hero Crate

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Elite Rifleman Elite Rifleman

Some bug fixes and improvements help Elite Rifleman celebrate his new Rare Plus Skin!

• Scatterfire listed duration now correct.
  • Scatterfire duration increased.
  • Hot Shot trigger conditions now accurate.
  • Hot Shot duration increased.

harbinger Harbinger

Some stats redistributions result in Harbinger’s Skill Damage seeing an increase this month.

• Offensive Modifier decreased.
  • Elemental Offensive Modifier increased.
  • Nano Swarm Damage increased.
  • Queen Bee Damage increased.

silhouette Silhouette

Ethereal Form is the core of Silhouette’s kit, so we’ve made some adjustments to make it more effective.

• Ethereal Form now provides Elemental Armor as well as regular Armor.
17 Likes

Looks amazing as always

3 Likes

Woah! I don’t know what to say, this is an INCREDIBLE update. From the skins to the crate improvement chances, to the balancing changes…just wow, HH.

And that Blackhawk Plus skin, omg. PROBABLY my favorite looking skin so far! Great work HH, can’t wait!

3 Likes

Elite rifleman skin is sick!

3 Likes

Awesome. Love the skin for ER. And then that minotaur skin for the bear? That is just epic. Can’t wait to test my luck in the drops

2 Likes

Wow! What an amazing update!! This is 3 in a row that I have been astonished by. The new probability in certain Feature Crates is a new amazing feature. I love it. Everything in this update looks great.

Blackhawk!!! Man, that is one of the coolest skins I’ve seen yet. I think I will ruby Elite Rifleman just because of it. It reminds me a lot of my Flock concepts. This is by far my new favorite skin.

Sorry Sapphyr, but it appears that your Sentai skin is now #2 on the list, Blackhawk has taken the lead!

5 Likes

here they go again with the modifier changes. i hope they didn’t Becked Harbinger.:grin:

awesome skin for ER tho👋

4 Likes

well, well, well
we’re adding madness into fear

it will be a pleasure terrorizing new players with my now buffed ruby ER

7 Likes

A full picture please? And Im missing a Mythic skin this time!!!

Nice update notes, love the new skins. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Official HH discord server :partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball: new hero (and crossover) are awesome. Can’t wait to start upgrading them. Especially now that we have good chances with the crate changes. This is exactly what we needed. Thanks for another awesome update :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What is bonus faction of the update?

1 Like

That ER skin looks DOPE. I also really appreciate you guys working on bugs and buffing a character when you know we will be using them in an update, it just makes it all a lot more enjoyable and not everyone does that

3 Likes

Elite rifleman is out to kill!

That blackhawk skin is sick! And increased drop rates are always welcome!

Awesome update…the crate feature is especially dope…plus ER skin and juggernaut skin…that’s 2 updates in a row I’m excited for…nice work HH

Dope update… the crate chances… nice touch. :call_me_hand:t2:

Super grateful there isn’t another Mythic Skin right away. Those are a massive hit to my heronium and had me thinking I might not be able to keep up with the game if they were released very frequently.

Looks like a solid update!

1 Like

That ER skin is baller, I really dig it. One of the top skins I’ve seen ever.

As for the rest of the update, top shelf! Hope to see a bunch of new faces on the discord! (Pro tip: read the rules before you chat away! :wink:)

1 Like

So did Harb get a buff? Everyone in VIP said nerf…