The May 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
A rebel with a cause, Siren, the Deadly Songstress fights the KLG on behalf of the Morlocks. With her ability to damage every enemy on the battlefield, this killer DJ can deliver ear-blasting attacks that leave her opponents reaching for ear plugs.
New Content & Gameplay Changes
Min’s Danger Simulator: Cinco De Mayhem!
Join us for a very special Min’s Danger Simulator event, celebrating Cinco de Mayo! Matador has invited the UAF Heroes to a party. Looks like he wants to party a little too hard, so you’ll need to fight your way through waves of opposition to make it to the man himself!
Complete Wave 50 to earn the exclusive Mariachi Matador skin!
Hero Crate Contents
- Yeager will be available in the Hero Crate.
PvP Store Updates
- Moss and Bolt will be replacing Anvil and Ghoul in the PvP Store.
Gauntlet Store Updates
Halloway will be replacing Ronin in the Gauntlet Store.
Data and feedback show that Briar was a little underwhelming at launch. Adjustments to her rifle and to Viral Spores will make her more of a contender.
- Clip size increased from 1 to 3 rounds
- Reload time decreased
- Recoil lowered
- Viral Spores now has a 33% chance to apply effect to enemies
Butter is one of our oldest Heroes, and hasn’t received love in some time. We’re increasing Draw Fire’s active time to give him more utility.
- Draw Fire duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds
Callidus hasn’t seen a lot of PvP use. The current meta favors Healers, so we wanted to make her more useful as a counter to those teams.
- Siphon Heal Block duration increased from 8 to 10 seconds
- Corruption Heal Block duration increased from 8 to 10 seconds
Castellan’s shotgun wasn’t performing as intended. Increased pellet count and reduced spread should alleviate that.
- Shotgun pellet count increased from 12 to 15
- Shotgun pellet spread tightened to allow for more hits
Woe to those who challenge his might. Galante’s got the biggest buffs this time around. More bullets, higher fire rate, and more missiles. Many more missiles! Praise Galante!
- Clip size increased from 8 to 14
- Fire rate increased
- Joust travel time to target decreased
- Strafe charges faster
- Strafe fires 4x more rockets because Galante loves anime (each rocket does 50% damage compared to previous, but with 4x the rockets, it’s still a large boost)
- Bio text suitably enhanced
Data shows that Kobold isn’t being utilized to her full potential. Changes to Chem Shield and Corrosive Shields should improve her viability.
- Corrosive Shields Damage increased by 10%
- Chem Shield duration increased from 16 to 20 seconds
In this current Healer-centric meta, Mandrake’s buffs to other Heroes run a little too wild. We’ve toned him down a bit to make him less of a dominating force.
- Survival Instincts Health regeneration lowered from 50% to 40%
We’ve increased the effectiveness of Lead the Charge and Rally Cry, which makes Matador a more solid PvP pick than he was.
- Lead the Charge duration increased to 20 seconds
- Rally Cry cast time sped up
- Rally Cry cooldown lowered by 3 seconds
Caber Nuke has received buffs, making it more effective. Hitting the gym did Oro good.
- Caber Nuke deals immediate damage when it hits
- Caber Nuke travel speed increased
- Caber Nuke Stun increased to 2 seconds
Phalanx struggles in Campaign and PvP. Extra damage reduction on her most-used skills should help her find more success.
- Mag Shield and Team Mag Shield damage reduction increased from 50% to 55%
Pris’ Charmer ability was too easy to counter. Now, she’ll have an easier time getting the skill to activate.
- Charmer trigger time lowered from 6 to 4.5 seconds
With all the shield buffs, we couldn’t leave out Razorback. Not during Morlock Month!
- Taunt’s shield duration increased from 16 to 20 seconds
Riposte is a little too powerful in the current meta. We’ve made adjustments to ensure Ronin is as strong as he should be without being overpowering.
- Riposte shield duration lowered from 12 to 9 seconds
- Riposte shield strength lowered
- Riposte reflected Damage lowered from 200% to 125%
Just like Callidus, Sapphyr has seen adjustments to make her more effective at countering Healers in the current meta.
- Rift Blade Heal Block duration increased from 12 to 15 seconds
- Mortal Rift Heal Block duration increased from 6 to 8 seconds
In correcting Yeager’s skills after launch, we overshot the mark. These alterations should keep him competitive, but not abusable.
- Sound Barrier charge time increased from 40 to 50 seconds
- Skill Charge from bullets reduced from 1.15 to 0.08
- Sound Barrier does not continue to charge when the shield is already active