Mandrake flatline nightingale endless cycle of healing

@FFAU For real? Someone comments on your post with an explanation you suffer from and again you ignore it and call people trolls and say exactly the same, have fun I’m out :+1:

I can only imagine why trolls are trying to Wreck my post
you can make your own and then there you can start your own thing and go about it
but as I stated I’ve been with in contact with moderators so keep it up

Since they’ve posted answers go and show me where they’re at because the ones who have given answers or comment on the subject I responded to you we had a pleasant conversation it’s your few trolls that for some reason want to keep interfering and trying to bomb my post
like I stated I’m in contact with the moderators keep it up

I will say this one more time telling me that you’re out telling us that you’re not post anymore fine that has nothing to do the subject matter And you’re telling this to us after three or four messages quite Bombing the post

Yo, Mr. self-proclaimed genius. I know, we simpletons, shouldn’t be trying to discuss with the likes of you, but we have already told that the problem with your team is the lack of damage and the unbalanced power.

Not sure what else do you want. Probably our feeble minds can’t comprehend your words, but please, try to tell us what do you want us to say without waving the developers threat as a shield :smiley:

@FFAU, I’ll say this one more time, respond to what I say, else you’re the troll, making no sense, and you just want something to be changed without any grounds

That matador breaks your team power, take a different hero and you should have less trouble, if you don’t respond to this I’m really done, I’ve also send you a private message on this matter which you also ignore, so yeah that’s it.

Answer or stop whining about your own incompetence to build a decent team

Gotta agree, that enemy combo can be tricky but it mostly looks like you have a bad comp match-up. Four tanks that don’t do enough DPS puts you in a situation where if Dog goes down, you’re going to lose.

I bet this took almost all three minutes though! So much healing and shielding on both sides.

1 Like

Forefingers you are a genius thank God
the match went like till two seconds left
someone finally speaking from experience thank you

@FourFingers learn me the magic of saying the exact same thing but somehow he reads and responds to it :joy::+1:

4 Likes

What can I say Krat, I’m a people person :smile:

2 Likes

This post :joy:

@FFAU, As Kraterios and FourFingers said already, your team composition is the issue. If you don’t bring heroes that do high damage, then you’re not going to be able to do high damage. It’s pretty simple; if the other team can heal faster than you can damage, you will lose. You need to work on your squad-building to better handle high-heal teams.

1 Like

I agree there are ways to figuring out how to win but in this case the easiest way to explain it or compare to something is level 7-1 on hard in the campaign there’s a post about that right now because most people run into that hard wall
these three heroes together are a hard wall
you just have to experience
it it’s not about bringing heavy damage
Because that wouldn’t be strategy
just defeats what you just said
it’s about a balance and at this point after the update they re tweak the health healing system
to further my argument There are no mechanical heroes that exist in the game now with the power level to disrupt three characters
Maybe everybody’s is stuck on the characters I am saying I want you to understand this please
I’ll be as plain as possible as clear as I can
These Three heroes when team together have the ability to not only to heal but to sub track damage at such a rate that you cannot put them down
If you go for Nightingale flatline heels that
if you go for flatline eventually Nightingale Quick heels that
if you go for a mandrake the Nightingale and flatline will protect him
it is a circle of protection
imagine teamed with any shield creator and panzer
I know you guys of been playing this game log enough to understand it’s more than just the characters I’m talking about and the ones that you say you’ll take them out with
come on now

A Callidus could counter a heal team as well. Then focus flatline to stop rez.

I HAVE experienced it and I really don’t struggle much against it because I bring a high-damage team. If you’re having trouble taking down flatline and gale, two of the very weakest heroes in the game, then it’s extremely obvious that you’re not bringing enough dps.

1 Like

Take out Flatline first. Yes, she’ll probably get healed once by Gale, but that’s nothing compared to the damage dogface can do. Once FL is down, use dogface to delete Gale in less than two mags. From there, you have an easy win because the two of them go down so quickly.

Thanks for the tip glad it works for you
Please remind yourself that this game is so random that each experience is going to be unique
that’s probably why mine is the way it is
nothing to do with my load out
nothing to do with my characters
a bronze Chesterfield he should’ve been pill back within the first 10 15 seconds but if you look at the picture everybody was alive
let me state again each experience is gonna be unique
but as I’ve learned on the forum everybody’s going to try to tell everybody something and not take in consideration that it has to be balance you have to listen as well as speak
not just tell people this is how it’s done
And again a bronze Chesterfield should’ve been dead instantly compared to any of the heroes that I use look at my team
I know you’re not blind because you’re typing on your phone if Nightingale and flatline and mandrake are so weak as they keep stating
why did they peel back my lineup look at my team
you want to say DPS That relevant when you’re up against bronze Chesterfield and The other three characters that you gave a strategy on how to defeat
The world we live in everybody wants the talk but nobody wants to get on the field your strategy is great but where is the pic
as I said before you can make a fake account play yourself and make sure that the team loses and you win I don’t really care

Thanks for making me laugh whilst cooking dinner, don’t let me eat to much popcorn though, it’s not healthy.

To get back on your last post, you speak about listening, but instead you don’t listen to any of the advice people gave you, instead you circle and circle again that you should have won because matador is such a great damage dealer

Shutting this down, as both OP and commenters have gotten personal.

Remember: you don’t have to like everything another poster says, but you also don’t need to escalate. If you don’t like something, flag it for a mod, and have a good reason as to why it’s breaking the Guidelines and Rules.

Keep it classy, as I always say.

4 Likes