Lore? Maybe we get more?

Last two hero’s released got lore, so will we ever get any lore for other heros? It be a nice touch to the game and it give creators some idea for any story or movie they met make (fan made of course)

2 Likes

The overall story is pretty cut dry and told in the first 5 minutes of the game. Kurtz has taken over the city and its up to the UAF to reclaim it.

The story has yet to be completed yet but we do get the overall plot.

However, the devs do leak little snippets of lore here and there, such as some Ifrit lore I showed in my other post.

Ifrit Lore Post

Basically lore for the characters, we know the story line just not most of the characters

More story line background would be awesome, most games I played, and I think almost everyone is because if the story line.

I even had fun with not so great games but with a great story to keep on playing, so it would be appreciated if more lore/story would be added.

Let there be lore… More will be coming!

We see that you guys like it so we’ll be doing more!

6 Likes

They should add a lore tab to the campaign missions, specifically one piece of detailed lore for each area. Like why is Heimlock affiliated with the Morlocks when he clearly does not appear to have their signature witch/anarchy-like cosmetics.

Maybe there could be a lore tab for completing the campaign area, a lore tab for 3-starring the entire area, and a lore tab for clearing the hard campaign version of the area.

Petition to get a witch-skin for Heimlock!

Yeah, he doesn’t really fit in. He’s not a “morlock”. He also doesn’t seem like the typ to team up with his enemies due to they scaring him. Maybe he’s just in love with Phoenix and does whatever it takes to be near her?

He also doesn’t seem like the typ to team up with his enemies due to they scaring him.

I wouldn’t think so. Appearance-wise, he’s giving me Thanos vibes if you get what I mean. In another light, Heimlock could definitely be a Hero: he’s got that sheriff stache, the hard eyes, and that determined look. At the same time though, Heimlock also does not look like the kind of guy who will play nice. Look at his arena in campaign mission 8-9; that room vaguely reminds me of Deathshead’s brain removal room in Wolfenstein: TNO. Doesn’t seem very Heroic.

I doubt the Morlocks intimidate him, including Razorback.

Maybe he’s just in love with Phoenix and does whatever it takes to be near her?

I doubt it. I mean that could be a real ship, go ahead!

Whatever the case, Heimlock might as well be the Morlock’s only link to the KLG. If the Morlock Den is a place of true anarchy, the Kurtz Lawgivers will most definitely be the one’s against the Morlocks.

1 Like

That’s honestly nice thinking