Lift chat ban of all the Players

Dear hothead/deca you need to lift chat ban of all the players who are facing chat ban since years, they all deserve a chance to make this game more excited and alive again because if still they all are playing game as chat ban Trust me you guys should respect the dedication of them Thanks

1 Like

I disagree with this.

5 Likes

If they got banned in the first place, it’s their own fault. Disagree with this.

1 Like

I completely disagree with this. Players are banned for a reason. And i can remember a LOT of people who would add nothing but hate to the chats. And a lot of people i don’t want to see again

If a player is banned for more than a year they have to have deserved it…

There should be ways to show you’ve improved, but a ban lift across the board? No.

You guys are so jealous and showing your real characters, this is what you are in real life as well because you guys Think you guys are making this game interesting?? What would be your loss if they get their chat access back?

1 Like

I’m actually for this. We should be able to forgive those who have trespassed against us. Everyone in this world deserves a second chance.

In any case, if they didn’t change, I can assume they’ll just get themselves banned again.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be weird to act different than i am in real life?
My loss for them getting chat acces back is the hundreds of people that have been banned, who have not changed just to ruin a night and get banned once more.
Then begging once more for an unban.
Into an endless cycle…

And also. What am i supposed to be jealous of? That i’m not chat banned?

What would be your personal loss if they lift all chat ban of everyone??? Hope deca wont work with those who don’t believe in Second chance and finish this so called community star pattern because you guys think that you are owner of game because hothead gave you freedom to do What you guys want but wish deca Change this pattern and finish this community star things, all players should have same Position to play game because all the community star are worst in all events and Specially most important event like war you guys have Zero knowledge, you guys knows How to talk here and there and miss use the power but hope You guys won’t get chance to buttering new owner of game and they Start making this game more transparent other wise one day only community stars will Play this game and deca will be in big loss

1 Like

2 Likes

I partially agree with you, but the people deserved to be banned for what they said. If they really want to chat again, they should have to fill out a request form and list what they were banned for. If accepted, then yes they can chat again but still have the option to be lifetime chat banned again.

2 Likes

Players were banned for a lifetime for a reason, they did something that is worth to have their chat taken away forever. If the devs saw a reason to repeal someone’s ban, they would have done it already.
(Plus a little sus that a new account is starting to discuss perm. bans)

1 Like

Let the deca decide they want to give new life to this dead game or not , but wish they end this community star culture

1 Like

All i’d like to say is that everything you mentioned here about community stars not being good at the game is a straight up lie.
I have played and even guilded up with most and these guys and girls are top tier players.

You can’t just go around saying these things without gathering facts.
I won’t go any further into this. I’m pretty sure if you’re going to post things similar to this they will get flagged.

1 Like

Those who are saying people were chat banned for a reason, they don’t even know what was the reason behind alpha’s ban(I am assuming you are from XWASX @Alpha )… He was having fun with one of his friend in game didn’t even curse or make political or any type of discriminating or any kind of offensive thing/joke but, one of devs banned him that moment… Pardon me but I didn’t feel sad on that day, not being rude but, I actually laughed a lot that time :slightly_smiling_face: I knew the consequences will always be something bad as per looking at the past trend… As once an hh player said, “there’s no consistency when it comes to application of rules from devs” & I agree+disagree at the same time cuz this game is owned by a private company, they can do whatever they want to do.

In order to avoid chat ban, just don’t talk in first place.

And talking about this topic is still a waste of time… You should have post this after February or March it’d be more useful.

I think that everyone deserves a second chance but I also see things from the other side as well. This is a tricky situation because some people may have been banned for silly misunderstandings but others definitely deserve to not have their chat privilege. People need to realize that words matter and you can’t just say whatever you want on a public game. Now that being said, I think someone had a good idea about letting players fill out a form to request their chat privileges back. I think that could work if managed correctly. After all, people do change. I’ve been sober for 17 years :wink:

4 Likes

Me A little off topic here
My guess is… One important function of such life banning isn’t about that individual but its effect to the rest. Making the ban sentence rule clearer might help.
A Week > 2 weeks > a month > 6 months > a year > 2 years > 6 years > 12 years > 24 years > 48 years > 96 years > 192 years.

I agree and I also mention this in hh discord. New company, New slate, New contract, New rules. I agree some ppl in past use specific racial slur, did life threatening comments. Most of those thing was said out of rage from pvp or trolls in chat. We have a block button for a reason. If they brought back ppl that was banned community probally be more enjoyable vs looking at trade request all day. Anyways most of the ppl that are chat banned retired anyways. I was chat banned for a weekend for saying something was stupid but used the r word on a topic. I didn’t call anyone that but got slapped with it cause I used the word. That how it is for some of the others that got it longer than me. I agree this movement if they get banned again that on them

1 Like

Don’t threat about flag, every one Must have rights to put what They are feeling about game and community star, These so Called community star spoiled the charm of this game and people are leaving this game because of Your dictatorship and because you think you all are bigger than hothead and deca but if they ask you any $ per month to improve the quality of this game I AM sure all the so called community star will disagree because you Guys want fun and dictatorship for free by Flattering here and There… Your days will be gone once deca took the official Charge because they don’t need community star to spoil this game charm, Trust me many good players left the game because of community star dictatorship

1 Like

I’m a community star and I agreed with you. And those who disagree with you have their right to disagree.

Quit with the angst, because it’s becoming ever so apparent this has been the result of an agenda.

To reiterate…I agreed with you. But your continued takedown of the other Community Stars is making your post rather suspect.

1 Like