Let's Work Together on the Pumpkin Hunt!

Hey Guys, Thanks For All The Contributions!

I’ve Added All The Missing Images & Added All The Missing Pumpkins In The Docs In Refers To The Forum Up Until This Reply Here

We’re 3 missing pumpkins away to complete all 100 pumpkins for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

#72 11-2 normal front line hero look straight down! Might have to move left!

6 Likes

I’ve Added All The Missing Images & Added All The Missing Pumpkins In The Docs In Refers To The Forum Up Until This Reply Here

We’re 2 missing pumpkins away to complete all 100 pumpkins for now :slight_smile:

I believe the legendary pumpkin n#98 is into solo raid “bio-chemical strike”.

Reason: there was one in “Energy” and another one in “mecanich”. Only one raid left!^^

I’ll go hunting in tomorrow.

96#

I assume we have a pumpkin in the biochem solo raid tomorrow?

#93 Boo Yah all you remember this! Where all have failed, I succeeded.
I so so so so debated not telling anyone…

11-4 Normal Frontline hero look right and take down the cover nearest the window!

4 Likes

AWESOME!!! Remember the Name “Mrhappi”

We’re last pumpkin away to complete all 100 pumpkins for now, and expecting it’s in upcoming Solo Biochem Raid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I spent the morning at work cataloging everything so I can look for a trend.

Hit 10-5 first, then 11-5, then 11-4.

1 Like

Since all pumpkins are found (the last one will be in the bio raid for sure), I just want to give out a big thank you to all the contributors and especially to @Nham for initalizing and working out all of this.

2 Likes

Can we all “oof” for Nham?

oof

Thank you everyone for this list! If anything, this event has made me appreciate the artwork and environment a lot more :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, definitely a sightseeing of sorts.

Hey have a question what means gauntlet is this normal mode?

Where is this please hahahaha

Get someone and go to terminal and there should be that spot there’s #96 legendary

Where is #83? I cant find it

It’s stressful because those planes are quickly becoming aggressive!
I recommend using a rear line hero because they have a better width perspectives. Look to the left of the playing field.
Make sure you’re in hard mode.

Thanks @Nham and everyone contributing to this.

I’d actually loved playing through some old mission I didn’t play for a half year, maybe make this a function, go coop from start to end and see if you can survive, I wouldn’t need sick rewards, winning it would be really awesome