Let's Work Together on the Pumpkin Hunt!

10-7 normal, second wave look behind

Took me forever too. Rear Line, building left of fighting on top of cannon barrel.

Hey Guys, Thanks For All The Contributions!

I’ve Added All The Missing Images & Added All The Missing Pumpkins In The Docs In Refers To The Forum Up Until This Reply Here And Reorganize Those Misaligned Images

We’re 8 missing pumpkins away to complete all 100 pumpkins :slight_smile:

Can anyone verify rare pumpkin #70? It’s in the chart below as 9-2 normal, but I haven’t been able to find it there.

yeah it’s hard to find, use 2 rear hero’s so you can def see it, it’s in a bathtub inside that room, the bathtub kind of blocks it but you need a specific angle w a rear hero. first wave only

pick a long range hero like dog or caine… u see small open door go a bit right corner and u ll see a rare pump inside a bath tub

En que parte lo encontraste la 9-5

Normal 3-3, 1~2 wave, Look at the stream under the bridge.

Any chance of ordering pumpkin rarities? Like how they’ve been done, but with all commons, all rares and all legendaries, separated. Don’t know about others, but I wanna get the skins ASAP, and legendaries are the way to go for them, but it’s difficult to go through the entire list to look for them

68/ 7-8 Normal. Wave 1, On the left, behind the bridge, go with front liner, i cant upload imsge

68, I have posted the site where is it

61 normal stage 1-2 above red flag on left silver pumpkin sitting on top of cannon barrel

62 normal stage 1-5 left side of middle cannon back line hero required

you should read the list before y’all repost ones we have found, makes it a longer scroll to the top

hey i need a link to the top :slight_smile:

I’ve Added All The Missing Images & Added All The Missing Pumpkins In The Docs In Refers To The Forum Up Until This Reply Here

We’re 5 missing pumpkins away to complete all 100 pumpkins for now :slight_smile:

Have you found it, mate?

I found one of them behind the very lamp, it’s peeking through the lamp …
The second is when you go to 2nd wave, look back between the barrier of 1st wave…
The 3rd is under the jet wheel? In my turn, after finishing 1st wave, I got the left flank, then look across your right side, there’s 1 jet parking , shoot its front wheel…

Yes! I hooked up with a level 30 guy from the Global Chat yesterday. I promised to show him where the Gorgon pumpkins are. I shot in the direction of where I found Pumpkin 1 and 2 so he could follow my fire and discover these pumpkins. Then in the second raid we both shot at the lamps and eventually the pumpkin splashed. :slight_smile:

Hero%20Hunters_2018-10-17-03-02-44
Energy strike. Behind back row at the start

I’ve Added All The Missing Images & Added All The Missing Pumpkins In The Docs In Refers To The Forum Up Until This Reply Here

We’re 4 missing pumpkins away to complete all 100 pumpkins for now :slight_smile: