Let's Work Together on the Christmas Scavenger Hunt!

Hard mode 3-7 I used a rear line hero. Wave 1 down and to the right.

I don’t know if my previous hints worked, but just in case: presents 76, 77, 79, 80 and 84 are 99% sure in hard missions 4-x, 5-x, 7-x, 8-x and 12-x. The levels I’d try first (because there have been no presents discovered in them yet) are:

For 76: 4-4, 4-5, 4-6 and 4-10. Mistake. It was in 4-8
For 77: 5-1, 5-4, 5-5, 5-9 and 5-10. Confirmed: 5-5
For 79: 7-2, 7-4, 7-7, 7-8 and 7-9. Confirmed 7-2
For 80: 8-1, 8-3, 8-4, 8-5, 8-7 and 8-9. Confirmed 8-9
For 84: 12-4, 12-6, 12-8, 12-9 and 12-10. Mistake. It was in 12-1.

Of course, they can also be in levels where other presents were found… Anyway, I hope this helps.

EDIT: I was checking the present list and number 87 could be on the solo raid mech strike. I’ll try to find it when the mission activates in a couple of hours, but IMO it has high chances of being there… CONFIRMED: It was there

present no.87 :solo raid mech wave 2 frontline hero to the middle in front of you.

That’s 93/100. Strong work everyone.

Nice to see my guess about the solo mech was right :slight_smile: Btw, you need to do the level with several frontline heroes, not only one, because you have to use one at the back row of the front line.

#55 is kind of hard to take a screenshot of because of the crossbar. This one might be a bit clearer. [I did not discover this present.]

4-8 hard Must use midline 2nd wave move all the way right #76

Lol why did you post #55… It’s been spotted for a while now :joy:

Posted it for you. :kissing_heart:

@SenGz I did a ton of cleaning work on it, but there’s just a whole bunch of holes in some. A bunch of the non-campaign ones don’t have words. I think one had words but no screenshot. They get the job done regardless… :man_shrugging:t5:

The discover count is 95/100. The Google Doc is all pink for me now, but maybe it’s because it’s getting edited. Also, the link to this forum from the Doc is kind of messed up… Anyway, thanks again to all for your work on this.

@SenGz Do you mind reverting to a backup? Somebody’s trolling the chart.

Now that there are 95/100, it might be more sensible to lock editing to you guys who know each other from here, rather than everyone. There’s someone messing it up…

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took time to come share the presents you discovered. i’m liking the event and think the devs have worked hard and it shows. just wanted to comment on the event, so thanks everyone

@cnm75 Hey thank you for everyone maintaining the docs while these 2 days I was busy around because I have a family member who is wedding.

I’ll look into it and fix the docs now if there’s any issue.

Because the screenshot on the doc was not very clear. I wasn’t going to just replace it, but I thought I’d put an option out in case someone else wanted to. That was, ah, in the fine print of my original post.

How can we do to try and help finding the 5 missing? I have checked several levels of the ones I suggested, but without luck. The problem is I’m not 100% sure they’re not there, because I checked for #77 in hard 5-5 and couldn’t find it, but it was there as someone found it…

Are the last 5 so hard to find? The following restrictions exist:

79 Hardmodus 7 – x
80 Hardmodus 8 – x
84 Hardmodus 12 – x
91 Normalmodus 1-3 to 5-10
95 Hardmodus 2-6 to 11-7

The problem with this is that gifts can sometimes only be seen by front-, mid- or backliners

Maybe on other events, maybe in pvp maps (only 3 maps have a gift in it) or maybe another incoming event :slight_smile:

@Nae only #84 can be in PvP. The rest are 100% sure in the levels @Checkpoint mentions. I’ll check the PvP… EDIT: could find absolutely nothing in PvP the terminal and the metro… I literally destroyed the levels, but nothing.