Kurtz Silver (Execute) still not working

Hey Dev team. Just wanted to let you guys know that Kurtz Silver (Execute) is still “bugged” or just not properly working. When ever i try to use his Silver skill, its a hit or miss. Sometimes it works & sometimes nothing happens where teamate or enemy doesn’t get executed. If you need me to post a video i can. I hope this is something that will get fixed asap. Thanks for your hard work & support HH.

2 Likes

did you send a ticket to support? cuz thats what they told me to do everytime I see this bug even tho I sent them tons of tickets and he is still bugged. too much bugs for 1 hero.

2 Likes

Yep. I sent them a ticket to. A very long one to but respectful lol.

1 Like

Thanks gleesh – it happens more often when u stun an enemy.

1 Like

If you have said video it will help a lot with diagnosing and fixing the bug :slight_smile: good to see y’all being constructive with your feedback and not screaming you paid lots of money for a hero that doesn’t work properly :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

It’s still to this day bugged. Just had it in a PvP match again. One enemy stunned with dominate, not broken the spell and hit execute and what happened? One of my own team got sacrificed… thanks a lot -.-

1 Like

Almost an entire year later oof

2 Likes

Make sure your kurtz is max with skills also. Depending on skill level it won’t affect certain heroes if they not the same level or lower

2 Likes

Yeah its a bit odd but your stunned enemy has to have lower health than any of your teammates, since execute will kill the lowest health ally/enemy, and the level of the dominate skill has to be more or equal to enemy’s level.

Then it might have been a health thing… i thought those two were independent of one another. If an enemy is stunned, regardless of health difference it should get executed. Very confusing i gotta say but that might have been the issue that i failed to see there.

It is good that is bugged. It is a lot easier to kill Kurtz now. It is annoying when every team on frag event got Kurtz. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Killing own teammate instead of opponent I can blame it a network lag issue. Yet Instead of executing the WEAKEST ally Kurtz killed the strongest! It simply doesn’t fit the skill description ‘kill the weakest’.
What m I missing?

Are you sure he killed your ally with the most health? Or did he kill a low health weakened tank hero instead of a low maximum health hero?

Halo and Mandrake always get executed even when another hero is nearly dead, it’s random imo

Yes, I agree n I have no problem having Kurtz designed this way… ruthless leader… but Wonder if there is any reason dev not change the description To “kill a random ally” or “kill an ally he sees fit…”…

1 Like