Kurtz is unfair on PVP... MESS UP THIS is not only about his skills this is to ask HH to nerf him

Hi, I understand you can release new and good heroes, but Kurtz is the most unfair match you can find, I use a lot of good heroes and sometimes you win, or sometimes you lose, but kurtz can kill all the heroes even with more power in a blink, and the healh is way more than Kuno or Dogface, besides that the othe ability stuns you for 25 seconds? that means you are already dead before you start, you should make Kurtz only find other Kurtz on PvP.

That is a warranted victory for those who have Kurtz, but that way the game loses purpose, it just doesn´t make sense, you give all to one only hero, and only a few will be winning, but I will leave this game because of that kind of things, you mess up, and we have to wait to another MONTHLY UPDATE and see if you MAYBE FIX IT…

THEY JUST CLOSED THE TOPIC SO NO ONE CAN TALK ABOUT IT; WHY ???
YOU SHOULD LET PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THIS.

There are other topics active where players are discussing Kurtz’ skills. Make sure you post in existing topics that match your post content rather than start a new one. Thanks!

2 Likes