Kurtz is Joining the Hunt! (COMING SOON)

this rare medium your presentation skill

0 Likes

I knew this was coming!

0 Likes

Hold up…Kurtz is coming out in part 2 of the April Update? NICE!

1 Like

I can’t wait…thanks devs, I hope he will be available in Co-op raids

0 Likes

I think he means version 2.0. (which will surely come in May) At the moment we have version 1.16. I think the second part of the update will probably be 1.16.1

1 Like

I pretty sure he will be unlocked by paying actual cash. Mark my words.

0 Likes

That would make this a pay to play game and devs have historically rejected this notion. I suspect he’ll cost a ton of gold, though, because of the anticipation. We’ll see.

I’m leaving my original post up, but my apologies because I added the world “only” I your sentence. I think your post as it actually is, is reasonable since you’re not contending that being the ONLY way to get him.

0 Likes

errrrr… Are we playing the same game…?

0 Likes

More details coming in a few days! For now, speculate all you like, but keep an open mind!

5 Likes

I hope we CAN outright buy him… Spending money upfront is nothing vs the time and gold I spent trying to get Brogan… And I still don’t have him.

1 Like

Guarantee you he will be a 7 star hero hard as hell to get like Brogan, phrophet,and the other 7 star

0 Likes

I personally love the idea of high risk - high reward characters that put your team in initial danger, only to boost them incredibly later on. I personally LOVE Kurtz, and am hoping that he offers a fearsome persona through his skills, and a rarity that makes opponents anxious. (His hollow hand creeps me out, and that’s a good thing.) I’m happy they dropped his preview.

KURTZ, THE TAKER OF SOULS.

0 Likes

It’s about time that Kurtz made a debut in the HH Universe. He was concealed at the start of the game and it is like 1-2 years now when Kurtz appeared. Also, based on Kurtz’s preview, I guess his skills are more dealing damage to the team then boosting your allies. This kinda links to Severo (a concept I and @HecklerP made a month ago) with the dealing damage to team then boost them to a stronger level.

0 Likes

No need for speculation, simply check his skills in level 13-10. Stunning opponents for over 30 seconds is maddness . Other skills are fierce too. I guess there are lots of work to balance him.
And again they will make U pay handsomely to have him on board. No coop can unlock him anytime soon.
my mind is open up to the skull though. Please don’t touch my brain. Lol.

1 Like

We’ve had Kurtz’ kit in mind for quite some time. No inspiration from player-designed Hero concepts was used.

2 Likes

If u say so. Just saying

0 Likes

300px-99800105003_LordCommissarNEW01

“FEAR ENSURES LOYALTY”

1 Like

“Everyone Fights, No One Quits”

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

0 Likes

This is Kurtz. I don’t know how he came to my hero roster, but here he is…

As you can see, a 7* hero, 585 fragments. Where to obtain him? Who knows until update 2.0 :smiley:

2 Likes