Keel's gold Scavenge passive NOT working (v 1.5)

As title reads, just updated to June12 update version 1.5 and Keel’s gold passive doesn’t work anymore.
I’m on iPhone.

3 Likes

I just tried it out in three different campaigns by specifically destroying cover items, scavenge never worked. Didn’t work in pvp either.

1 Like

Shucks. Moderators please acknowledge and fix it asap thanks

1 Like

I noticed this to, I really like keel, used to be one of the best healers around

1 Like

Nooooo. This makes her basically worthless until fixed :frowning:

1 Like

Oh… They broke Keel :confused:

1 Like

I also noticed it. But it seems to occur in some matches only.

Tried it in a challenge a few times and 0 gold proc, so it’s seems to be more then some, ahh well don’t use keel until it’s fixed you can send her on patrol now since you won’t miss her :joy: haha

Best use of patrols ever. Getting rid of heroes lol

1 Like

Same with cinders plat-skill
:frowning:

Hello developers please fix cinder’s plat skill, i used baron to destroy covers and cinder doesnt get any power boost

Another Thing to note, keel’s gold skill for healing doesnt work at all when i destroy enemy cover and please remove the nurfed affects that u gave to halo cinder and baron because even during pvp i still lose to teams that ca beat my baron and halo combination plat skills for lightning and cover breaker

2 Likes

They just nerfed Halo. And without that over powered combination, its not so hard to beat them. May try a different combination yourself?

There are already threads and I saw that you fund them yourself, so may post there, instead of opening a new one?

We are working on a fix for Cinder and Keel. We hope to get it out shortly!

4 Likes

I merged similar topics

Great i had the same problem with keel and use her in half my pvp matches

Hi Huginn, I see that Keel’s gold is now working in pvp, but it still doesn’t work in gauntlet just wanted to give a heads up. I haven’t tested other modes but those 2.

Yes. The fix we deployed was a patch for online modes. A new client is needed to fix the offline modes. A new client should be available shortly which fixed Keel in Gauntlet, Campaign and Solo Raids.

1 Like

Any progress about fix?

It’s been long fixed for me o.O

If you are still experiencing this, check that your game is updated or contact ingame support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.