June 2021 Update Notes - The Revenant Update

The Revenant Update is COMING SOON!

App Store: http://bit.ly/HeroHuntersiOS
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Herohunters

:sparkles: What’s New? :sparkles:

:ghost: New Hero: Revenant :ghost:

Revenant, the “Haunting Presence,” joins the Hunt! This terrifying tank can Haunt his opponents, applying powerful debuffs and stealing their life force for his own.

Check out his Skills here: https://bit.ly/2Tkh2y4

:ice_hockey: Revenant Skin Event :ice_hockey:

Take on the Haunting Presence Co-Op Raid Event to earn Die-Hard Fan Tokens, which will give you a chance to win the exclusive Die-Hard Fan Rare Plus Skin for Revenant!

• Level 35+ = 50x Die-Hard Fan Tokens
  • Level 45+ = 100x Die-Hard Fan Tokens
  • Level 55+ = 125x Die-Hard Fan Tokens
  • Level 70+ = 150x Die-Hard Fan Tokens
  • Level 85+ = 175x Die-Hard Fan Tokens
  • Level 90+ = 200x Die-Hard Fan Tokens

Use your Die-Hard Fan Tokens to open Die-Hard Fan Crates, which cost 200 Tokens. Die-Hard Fan Tokens and the Die-Hard Fan Crate will expire July 1st at 12 PM PST, so make sure to use them before then!

NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Die-Hard Fan Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.

Haunting Presence Skin Event starts June 24th, 2021 at 12 PM PST and runs until July 1st, 2021 at 12 PM PST

:fire: New Mythic Skin: Hellfire :fire:

Heat up the hunt and give 'em hell with our newest Mythic Skin, Hellfire!

Get this new look for Cinder through a special offer, or try your hand at winning her from the Die-Hard Fan Crate!

Don’t delay, though! The Mythic Skin Bundle ends on July 1st, 2021 at 12 PM PST!

:fist: Crate Contents :fist:

• Commander is being added to the Hero Crate
  • Warden is being added to the Forged Fantasy Crate

:tshirt: Skin Updates :tshirt:

• Icebox’s Ace Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin
  • Artemis’ Sun’s Out Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin
  • Yeager’s Time Warp Rare Skin is now a Rare Plus Skin

:twisted_rightwards_arrows: Hero Changes :twisted_rightwards_arrows:

Cinder Cinder

Cinder’s ready to bring the summer heat with some big damage adjustments to help celebrate her new Mythic Skin!

• Dragon Fire Elemental Damage increased.
  • Acid Rain Elemental Damage bonus increased against enemies out of cover.

shivs icon Shivs

It’s two Hero buffs in one! You can’t beat that value! If Shank is present, he also gets the benefits of the newly-adjusted Partner in Crime bonus.

• Partner in Crime Elemental Damage bonus for Basic Attacks increased.
14 Likes

Digging the succubus look for Cinder and the Voorhees look for Revenant. Can’t wait to get em

1 Like

Lmao they didn’t even try to hide the Jason, I love it. Also shivs buff awesome!!!

2 Likes

Is there no terraventa hero this time around?

I can’t believe my eyes. Just when i started loving playing as cinder she gets a mythic skin. She is going to be broken now :skull:

3 Likes

When will this “Dynamic Feature Crates” available? (its announcement was in May 2021 Updates Notes)

Is it some special particular crates, or is it already happened in every crates that contains heroes?

WHOA! Just WHOA! Little update, but very delicious skins. Thanks devs.

1 Like

No update about fiber fix or not?

She will become the goddess she is meant to be🤩

1 Like

Or should i say. Queen of the depths?

There are some background fixes in this update that should resolve the current issues with Fiber.

6 Likes

I am excited for this update. Thank you for giving us a new skin for Cinder. Just hope I can get it. Also excited for revenant.

1 Like

Why is there no mention of kiyoshi plat being nerfed?

2 Likes

Only the watch faction is going to be very difficult in bounty, with only Artemis in bio chem(avg damage dealing) and Matador in mech (below avg damage dealing) and bounty raids flooding with mech and energy bounties. HH throwing challenges by just Smart planning, am ready though

1 Like

Two updates ago with commander and fiber… old news for kiyoshi

While she still retains much of her overwhelming power, Kiyoshi receives some adjustments this month to keep her from being utterly overwhelming.

• Chaos Reigns Elemental Damage decreased from 8,960 to 8,630
  • Chaos Reigns activation chance decreased by 10%
  • Skill Charge needed to activate Skills increased from 40 to 45 (longer charge time)
  • Elemental Offensive Mod decreased from 3.7 to 3.3
1 Like

My bad………. carry on.

1 Like

By the way, I think we got some surprise at 4th July. :slight_smile:

Now that’s the kind of Cinder skin I was expecting, great job!

3 Likes

Anything special on 4th july?