June 2019 Update Notes

Caine’s buff seems… strange. But remember, last update they decided Butter needed a buff too.

Caine is balanced now, it’s the truth.

I am just hypothesizing, but the reason why Caine seems to be a less popular pick (according to the devs’ data) could be because it may be hard(er) to get frags for him, compared with other heroes. He’s only available in crates and random appearances in the stores. It is not easy to build him to 7, 8 star unless you have already unlocked heronium and even then there are probably more heroes you would like to star up before doing Caine - there are many Mech choices that go before Caine.

I think Caine will be super annoying to deal with in the June patch, not only is he going to poop out shields faster than ever before (I am looking forward to triple Silence with joy), he is gonna be much harder to kill with his new defense buffs.

The rest of the changes seem ok. I don’t agree that Dogface or Ifrit are too strong and need to be balanced down, but their nerfs are not a major deal to me. As for Yanlong… ermmm, he is kinda like Oro, nothing can save him. Haha.

Yanglong rocks and with upcoming buffs he became like Juggernaut in X-Men.

1 Like

The currency doublers are a nice addition.

Having to complete 5 days worth of quests at minimum to purchase one - that one I don’t know what to feel. If the doubled amounts were increased to 8000 for the Gems then maybe the doublers can be considered worth purchasing.

The stores are already predatory for Gold and I can already see myself not touching these options once the update drops.

I will add, however:

• BFG doesn’t work with the Hardscope Skill, so we fixed that. It makes sense that it should.*
  • Hardscope now applies bonus to BFG
  • Offense Mod increased from 2.2 to 2.3
  • Defense Mod increased from 1.6 to 1.7

HyhAHhAYyHHAhAYhahAYHAyah YES

3 Likes

When the update will be available??

1 Like

Update is out now! :slightly_smiling_face:

And gauntlet is broke

I like how in the notes they didn’t mention the changes to hard mode heroes. Removed kunoi from the early levels. Removed Cinder and one of the Ghoul. There’s probably a couple more changes I haven’t noticed. If only there were notes that talked about this…

4 Likes

I would like to know what the devs are on. They nerf heroes no one is complaining about at all (Dog, Ifrit), buff heroes no one is asking to be buffed (Caine), and let heroes go unchecked for months that EVERYONE is crying about (Ronin).

It’s lik Nightingale and Panzer last year. They took forever to do anything about them then nerfed them twice. At this point they were pretty balanced but the devs decided to go one more round for no apparent reason and nerf them into the ground. I will say Caine is harder to get so I am sure that’s skewing things. I see no one reason he got a buff because he is pretty good on the Ronin/Flatline/Mandrake meta.

As for skins, seriously wtf is up with them? The past several updates have not had new skins other than the odd holiday one here and there. Before we were getting half a dozen new ones each patch. Why not just do the slight re-colors for common skins if nothing else? Sure they were lame, but least that would allow us to use all the tokens we have stock piled from all the PVP events. Or give us a couple new legendaries. Instead the devs say nothing on this topic and it seems to be another currency that is just in over abundance like quick win tickets with not enough things to spend em on.

1 Like

They nerfed Ronin this patch men, check the notes

The devs never talk about mission heroes. u either write it down to track it yourself or just try to spot the changes.
I do recall them mentioning mission hero changes here and there back then at least once or twice. No longer in recent ones. They are barely ever consistent in work quality.

I’ve already update…thanks for the amazing changes
But You still making it harder to farm heronium anyway…lol

How about Fisher ? He kills himself on the battlefield just by using his own power .

Hi guys, what happened to heimlock frags? Are they gone forever from the hard mode? :confused:

I’m not able to consistently obtain Panzer fragments from The Guantlet Store, instead Halloway was replaced with Mandrake. I was really expecting Panzer but unfortunately after the update she hadn’t appeared.Any reason why?

1 Like

Gente voces acabaram com as provações. Dinâmica zero. Parametros para oponentes sem compreensão nenhuma.

Why I have Mandrake in gauntlet store ?..I thought it’s going to be Panzer instead of Halloway

1 Like

I’m well aware. My point was it took forever to nerf him. This nerf should have happened several months ago. He’s used in 70% of teams but just now getting nered. It’s like the devs are constantly playing catch up and behind the times/oblivious to whats going on.

You know how many people I see using Dog at level 90k+ in PVP meta? Zero. Once in a great while he will pop up on a team of random heroes because it’s obvious they have no other heroes left. The same to a lesser extent with Ifrit. The most common meta team I have been seeing for the past 6 months have been Ronin/Flatline/Mandrake/Caine and then either Keel, once in awhile Butter or Nightingale, and very rarely Ifrit or Heimlock. So why nerf Dog and Ifrit and buff Caine? It makes no sense.

1 Like

Ronin was adjusted in May, not “just now” as you state:

Just because the devs aren’t responding to every thread regarding Heros, it does not mean we’re unaware of community sentiment.

1 Like

Can someone please clarify how does Acid Rain work?

Also, can we please have more buffs to weak and unused heroes instead of nerfs to common heroes? And thanks for the updates devs of course

1 Like