The July 2019 Update is COMING SOON!
July 2019 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2Yjchmk
New Hero - Shank
Shank, the Mafia Enforcer, is a Stun specialist who gets stronger as his allies fall in battle. No situation is too dire for this brawler!
Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/2ILfsh4
New Content & Gameplay Changes
Alliance Wars Season 3 Update!
We’re making some big changes to Alliance Wars in our July update with the introduction of War Coins and Improvements!
Check out the details here: https://bit.ly/2LfTlRz
Get ready to spend Independence Day 2019 in the dome! Complete challenges to earn tokens, which you can use to unlock a special Patriots Crate!
PvP Brackets and Tiers!
We’re making some changes to PvP Tournaments! Now, Brackets will place you based on overall Team Power instead of Team Level. You’ll stay in your Bracket for that Tournament.
Additionally Divisions are all relative rankings! Now, all ranking is relative between the players in your Bracket. Fight hard and often to secure your position!
Update on Community Clash Event
Thanks to everyone who has participated in the Community Clash Event! We’ve chosen the winners, and will be contacting them shortly. Look forward to an announcement soon!
Hero Crate Contents
- Siren will be available in the Hero Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Moss and Bolt will be replacing Phoenix and Castellan in the PvP Store!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Min will be replacing Panzer in the Gauntlet Store!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Matador will be replacing Gammond in Districts 3 and 4!
- However, Gammond will be replacing Colonel Wesson in Districts 9 and 10!
- Baron will be replacing Callidus in Districts 11 and 12!
- Flatline will be replacing Caine in District 13!
Click Here for Details!
Anvil’s Thundercloud Grenade is less of a thundercloud and more of a gentle sun shower. Increasing its radius and speed should make it more of a threat as we move to make Silence more relevant.
- Thundercloud Grenade radius increased from 3.5 to 4
Thundercloud Grenade projectile speed increased from 18 to 21
Baron should see some more love as a frontline powerhouse with Covering Fire being available to use more often. Pair him with a shielder and a healer and let him do his thing!
Covering Fire Skill Charge required to active reduced from 70 to 55
Butter is one of the first Heroes a player earns, but he’s too much of a dominating PvP staple. Slightly adjusting his shielding will help opposing teams handle him better.
- Defender Shield duration lowered from 30 to 25 seconds
Defender Shield shield strength lowered by 15%
Silence is a status ailment that is currently underutilized. Used correctly, it can counter a lot of difficult match ups. To help bring Silence to the forefront, we’re giving Cast’s Sea Mine some love.
- Sea Mine projectile speed increased from 12 to 14
- Skill Charge per attack increased from 0.6 to 0.75
Castellan was always meant to be a tanky defender, but his ability to do extra DPS with his Sentry Turret and shield with Shield Wall put him into a quite different role. We’re leaning hard into that. Now, he can have two Sentry Turrets out at one time. Have fun!
- Decreased delay between attacks from 550 to 510
- Sentry Turret deploy time decreased from 1.5 to 0.5 seconds
Sentry Turret can be charged while the turret is in play, and a second Sentry Turret can be deployed while the first is still active
Dirty Fighting isn’t nearly dirty enough. We gave it some dankness by increasing the Stun time.
Dirty Fighting Stun time increased from 6 to 8 seconds
The greatest Hero in Hero Hunters needs one more adjustment to his camera positioning while aiming, to avoid any visual glitching.
- Camera position while aiming has been adjusted for maximum greatness
Kurtz brings too much hurtz, currently. We want him to be a dominating force, just not to the degree he launched at. Some adjustments will bring him more in line with his intended power level.
- Skill Charge per attack lowered from 2.0 to 1.6
- Skill Charge from damage lowered from 0.5 to 0.25
Dominate Stun time reduced from 30 to 25 seconds
Min’s Disorient and Silence abilities could be a lot stronger against healers and shielders. She’ll be able to use Overload more often now.
Overload Skill Charge required to active reduced from 60 to 50
Pris recently got an upgrade, but it wasn’t upgrade-y enough. To make Silence a thing people think more about, we’re making her Sapper more formidable.
- Sapper Silence duration increased from 15 to 18 seconds
Sapper projectile speed increased from 20 to 23
Siren’s debut performance rocked a little too hard, especially with Halo running her light show. A bit of a DPS reduction brings her more in line with her intended power level.
- Offensive Mod reduced from 1.9 to 1.8
- Elem Offensive Mod reduced from 2.6 to 2.4
Power Chord Skill Charge time increased from 18 to 21 seconds