The January 2020 Update is COMING SOON!
January 2020 Events Calendar: https://bit.ly/2NnDFvH
February 2020 Events Calendar: Coming soon!
New Hero: Duran
Duran, the Stimulant Manufacturer and Dealer, joins the Hunt! With a burst SMG and powerful Healing skills, this Rear Line Hero can keep his allies in the fight while dipping into his private supply of stimulants to keep his own health topped up.
Check out his skills here: https://bit.ly/37Sy5cx
New Hero: Striker
Striker, the Drone Controller, is coming to the hunt! With drones that focus on both offense and defense, Striker can dish it out and take it in kind, providing strong support for her team.
Check out her skills here: https://bit.ly/2FDiFwT
Lunar New Year 2020: Kurtz Skin Event
Celebrate the Year of the Rat with our Lunar 2020 Skin Event for your chance to win an exclusive Skin for Kurtz, “Shǔ nián!” 鼠年
Take on this special Gorgon Co-op from Jan 25th, 2020 to Feb. 1st, 2020.
Take on enemies and collect Year of Rat Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 Year of Rat Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 Year of Rat Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 Year of Rat Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 Year of Rat Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 Year of Rat Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 Year of Rat Tokens
Use your Year of Rat Tokens on Year of Rat Crates, and win awesome prizes, including:
- Kurtz’ Rare Skin - Shu Nian
- Specialty Tokens
- Gilded Tokens
- Core MK Fragments
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Shu Nian Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Kurtz will also be available during this time through a “Kurtz Feature Crate!” Happy New Year!
SURVIVORS: Duran Skin Event
Grab your friends and survive the Dojo for Survivors and a chance to win awesome rewards, including Duran’s exclusive Skin, Wasteland! This event will be taking place from Feb 3rd, 2020 to Feb 10th, 2020.
Take on enemies and collect Survivor Tokens:
- Level 35+ = 50 Survivor Tokens
- Level 45+ = 100 Survivor Tokens
- Level 55+ = 125 Survivor Tokens
- Level 70+ = 150 Survivor Tokens
- Level 85+ = 175 Survivor Tokens
- Level 90+ = 200 Survivor Tokens
Use your Survivor Tokens to open Survivor Crates, which cost 200 tokens. Survivor Tokens and the Survivor Crate will expire Feb 10th, 2020, 11 AM PST, so make sure to use them before then!
The Survivor Crate continues the tradition of having great prizes, including Duran’s exclusive Skin Wasteland and Gilded Tokens!
NOTE: You’ll need to have a Team Level of 40 to unlock the Skins function and equip your Wasteland Skin if you win it. If you win the Skin from Team Level 35-39, you’ll still own it, but you won’t be able to equip it until Team Level 40.
Bounty Rewards Update!
We’ve heard you! Bounty Rewards have been given a refreshing update!
Current Milestone rewards and Alliance Leaderboard Ranking rewards have been boosted, but now also include:
- Hero Crate Tokens
- Specialty Crate Tokens
- Most Wanted Crate Tokens
What are Most Wanted Crate Tokens?
They open the new, Bounty-Exclusive, Most Wanted Crate! This Crate contains lots of high-tiered rewards, including the latest update’s featured Hero, Gilded Tokens, 5-Star Crate Tokens, 7-Star Crate Tokens, Specialty Crate Tokens, Hero Crate Tokens, and Vault Crate Tokens. This Crate has a timer, as the featured Hero is updated with each game update, but the tokens do not expire.
Wait, what are Vault Crate Tokens?
With this update, we’re also introducing The Vault Crate, a Skin Crate that contains all the Skins you’re not able to craft with Skin Nanodust! This includes previous Holiday Skins, and Event Exclusive Skins.
Vault Tokens can be earned through the Most Wanted Crate, or through Event Rewards, including our Valentine’s Razordome Event!
Valentine’s Razordome Event!
Spend your Valentine’s Day in the Razordome!
Complete challenges to earn Razordome Tokens, which you can use to unlock a special Love Crate! The Love Crate has great rewards, including Vault Crate Tokens, Hero Fragments, Quick Win Tickets, and a new exclusive Skin for this update’s Buff Focused Hero: Oro!
This romantic Razordome will take place from Feb. 12th, 2020 to Feb. 19th, 2020!
Hero Crate Contents
- 4-Cep will be available in the Hero Crate!
PvP Store Updates
- Cinder and Wesson will be featured for the month of January!
- Anvil and Kaishi will be featured for the month of February!
Gauntlet Store Updates
- Steele will be featured for the month of January!
- Hivemind will be featured for the month of February!
Hard Mode Fragment Updates
- Sentry will be replacing Kunoichi in Districts 1 and 2!
- Gammond will be replacing Elite Rifleman in Districts 3 and 4!
- Cross will be replacing Salvatore in District 3!
- Baron will be replacing Vanguard in Districts 4 and 5!
- Vanguard will be replacing Ronin in Districts 4 and 5 and replacing Yeager in District 7!
- Elite Rifleman will be replacing Ghoul in District 5 and replacing Keel in Districts 6 and 7!
- Hardscope will be replacing Galante in Districts 5 and 6!
- Chesterfield will be replacing Francoise in District 6!
- Halloway will be replacing Yeager and Keel in District 8!
- Ghoul will be replacing Sapphyr in District 8!
- Mauler will be replacing Hardscope in Districts 8 and 9!
- Yanlong will be replacing Xianjiu in District 9!
- Richter will be replacing Pris in Disctricts 9 and 10!
- Maven will be replacing Castellan in District 11!
- Razorback will be replacing Panzer in District 11!
- Flatline will be replacing Sentry in District 11!
- Surge will be replacing Panzer in District 12!
- Ifrit will be replacing Sentry in District 12!
- Matador will be replacing Richter in District 12!
- Savage will be replacing Gammond in District 13!
- Kunoichi will be replacing Kaishi in District 13!
- Caine will be replacing Scum in District 13!
Klayton is here to pump, you up! And himself too!
- Defense Mod increased from 1.5 to 2.5, resulting in a Health increase
Survival Instincts gets some adjustments this month!
- Survival Instincts trigger threshold decreased from 30% to 25%
Survival Instincts Health regeneration decreased from 40% to 35%
Some changes to Maven’s kit allow her to do damage more quickly, keeping in line with her intended role.
- Vampiric Cloud Damage increased by 100%
- Vampiric Cloud Duration decreased by 50%
- Weapon Rate of Fire increased from 150 to 140 (lower numbers mean higher fire rate)
- Critical Chance increased from 2% to 4%
Oro is this month’s Buff Focus! Lots of love for our Maori warrior across the board, from Skills to stats.
- Weapon Clip Size increased from 1 to 3
- Elemental Damage increased from 130 to 150
- Health increased from 4,400 to 5,000
- Caber Nuke Area of Effect increased from 3.5 to 5
Nuclear Core trigger threshold increased from 50% to 65%
Panzer gets a bit of an adjustment this month, bringing her Assault Breach down to where it should be.
Assault Breach duration lowered from 30 to 20 seconds
Sapphyr needs to get into the shadows quicker, and do more damage, so we’re making it happen!
- Shadow Step Skill Charge increased by 25%
- Weapon Rate of Fire increased from 160 to 130 (lower numbers mean higher fire rate)
- Weapon Reload time decreased from 1600 to 1450
We hope you enjoy the January 2020 update! Stay tuned for the February 2020 update, our Version 3.0 release, coming next month! We have few big features in store that you won’t want to miss. There are some clues in the above image, so get your speculation caps on, and let us know what you think is coming in the comments!