Items drop rate suggestion

I know that everyone is having a big trouble with low drop rates + low stamina ( those120 not enough ) and long stamina recharge time

And i noticed something …
that when the devs started to give daily win tickets everyday the drop rates got worsen

• Devs cant increase the drop rate to 100% permenantly cause this will damage there profits and thats ok its there right of course

• and cant give us unlimited stamina either for obvious reasons

Sooo i suggest that they make the drope rate 75-100%
once a week like alliance crate
Or once a month with every update
For 1 hour at specific time

What do you guys post ur opinion and ur suggestion!!!

Respond community :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Or replace gorgon with cannisters, throwing stars/knives

3 Likes

Gorgon should be replaced with helio 9-11 campaign mession

And the rewards should be replaced

I have one:

Spend this amount of Bucks to heighten or guarantee a material drop, and the amount of Bucks needed would multiply by how many wins you want from that mission. It will obviously apply only to campaign missions you’ve 3-Starred.

Example: spend 10000 Bucks to raise the drop rate of Gold Throwing Stars to 50% or spend 50000 Bucks to raise the drop rate to 100%.

Yup this can be a good solution too

Or Opening items market for all types of items (green>>plat) and the currency is bucks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.