In PVP, the aim point changes when the target becomes transparent. It is very annoying.

In PVP, the aim point changes when the target becomes transparent. It is very annoying.

4 Likes

@Cool_hand While I agree with you, that isn’t the focus of this thread and there are plenty of other places more appropriate to discuss that.

I agree that the invisibility auto-aim target switch is very annoying. One of the most important parts of targeting someone that’s invisible is remembering/tracking their current location. The auto target switch completely ruins this.

4 Likes

I still want the option to disable auto target.

I’m a big boy. I think I can aim by myself. Thanks for the help, though.

2 Likes

Posted this 2/3 months ago

My point is very valid. I wonder why it’s being flagged !

Like I say it’s more of an annoyance issue and not game breaking. It’s a momentarily break that one has to re adjust their aim mid point.

Agreed, I seriously hate this.
Many people have voiced their annoyed-ness of this feature, please make this a priority devs, since April people have been asking for a toggle switch.

I think maybe you got flagged for OT. Ifrit ain’t got much to do with this particular topic.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.