Impossible to get Kunoichi now?

Hear! There’s an expression in Sweden, “mycket vill ha mer”, but I have no idea how to translate it in a good way. Anyway I think it applies here.

@Benched
I hear what you are saying, but let me give you another perspective. Every veteran player was once a novice. We all slogged through the trenches, so to speak, to get where we are now. There was no Monty Haul calendars for us. We got 100 gold 1x a month and only Hardscope frags for our heroes, scattered in amongst cash, quick win tickets and xp tokens.

It’s a little vexing from my standpoint that I already walked that road, but the rookies want a ride to the front of the line to make things more “fair”. I say, “get in line and earn it”. Now I’ll put my snowflake :snowflake:️ shovel away and go back to my angry mutterings. (“Damn kids and your crazy rock n’ roll music and your electronic doohickies. When I was a boy we threw dirt clods at each other for fun. I got a pointed stick for Christmas and was damn grateful for it.”) :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I totally agree. When I started I didn’t get any kind of advantage. I can understand a small push, but someone posted a calendar where they get 3000 energy. And someone else posted a image where he had 25% crafting requisites.

This is not a small help, but rather a massive advantage, making my effort worth less than it should :confused:

2 Likes

That’s a fair point but I think they till have to.

When the game came out in February, the Level cap was 50 and the highest you could get a hero was to gold 4, which the only people at that time who had those were beta players. We also had 11 less heroes in the game, and another 3 that were in the game but not obtainable yet. Players from that time had a lot less content to get through and a shorter climb to be on par with the beta players for at least 2-3 months. Basically what I’m saying here is at the start we had smaller amounts of content were we were able to focus on who we wanted when we wanted. At this point in the game, were a large chunk of the player base is at 70, has platinum heroes, almost or does already have a 10 star hero, the gap becomes a lot larger then how we had it.

On top of what I stated above, even with these login calendars, they mean nothing if the player never gets to level 70. You will never see these players in PvP with your main teams at least for a month or two and if the player is that dedicated to the game they probably spent some money to further their progress but they still will not touch 200k for a good amount of time.

Last but not least, they lose these calendars once they get past a certain level. All I see these as is a way to get players to stick around past the grinding stage of the game, levels 15-60 you really cant do anything productive on the game that gets you to end game content and better rewards.

mine shows free hero (Flatline) on my calendar.

But you also have her available in the alliance store and whatnot. But it is still possible.

1 Like

pls gib Kuno ; w ;

Btw they say kuno drops from Pheonix crate but I dont see her there… >:T

I’m honestly more sour with that daily golds + 200 energy + 300 energy + halo. I’m always a free to play player but I spent money on this game. HAHA and they’re giving away those I pad for.

On a serious note, their analytics probably showed high level of attrition for new players = give more incentives to hook them. Well they did that instead of addressing actual issues. Haha

We’ll have to agree to disagree. I’ve played 118 days. The level cap was 60 when I started and there were 55 heroes. I played thru the “grind” and I stayed because it wasn’t a grind. It was fun. Low level pvp was a ton more fun than end game pvp. I now have all heroes unlocked and over 388k power. I don’t consider that anything special and I didn’t have to be coddled into the endgame. Compare that to your stats and hopefully that puts things into perspective. If a player wants the good stuff, they need to work for it. Nobody appreciates things that are handed to them effortlessly.

The game should be as much about the journey as the destination. When I play sandbox games like Fallout, I get well over a hundred hours of play time. You’re talking about catering to the guy who finishes in 40 hours and who never bothered to enjoy the game for want of just finishing it. That’s not my style, but my way isn’t the only way. However you are hearing the irritation of other veteran vip players and veteran forum posters who are also incensed about having their efforts devalued.

I personally am frustrated with the direction things are going in the game and although I’m vip, I will remain f2p until things start looking up or I start looking for new entertainment. To me, this is an insult and is just one more example of the big middle finger staring back at me from this game lately. Another great example of this was the Halloway give away. It took me 2 months to get to, and farm enough frags to unlock him. Then they just hand the chapter 8 hero out like candy in an event. Everyone in my alliance was pissed. Halloway is a mediocre hero but I was excited to unlock him. Am I still excited? Nope. My 2 months of time were made null because of the handout.

1 Like

Tip! Don’t buy a Pheonix crate hoping for Kuno. You’ll get Surge. It’s always Surge. My best recommendation is play unil you get the normal calendar and boom.

All this Kuno talk made me wanna level mine up. I never quite used her before but now she’s 6* gold and I’ll see if i can fit her in a Gauntlet team.

i might as well work on her next. almost got Ifrit at gold. so what the hell. why not

Personally I got tired of Platinum promotions so I’m gonna spend a week or two getting a few of my unused 6* heroes to gold. :slight_smile:

thats what im doing. im getting my weaker guys up to gold. then i’ll work on the rest to plat. its just a drag. and now i got Kunoichi at 6* and SIlver +2. i hope she does well in the future

1 Like

My 6* Kunoichi is now Gold. I am not surprised but a bit sad to see her health is the lowest I have ever seen in a 6* hero.

How’s it going, you got Kunoichi yet?

I wish I had yours… Tons of gold, plus Halo??? FOR REAL??? I WANT HALO!

That’s flatline though :sweat_smile:

And post a screenshot of what you get haha