Important Changes in 0.8

I think i know why… i understand if its that! All Player upgrade the same strong heros… soo to get so e variable ingame they go back!? makes sense not?

1 Like

I think it is to keep rare heroes hard to upgrade, theres so many high star Phalanx and hecklers now it can be really samey

Everyone after the update be like
Make prophet great again

4 Likes

I just updated the game.
First thing I noticed… no more hero fragments for daily raids?
U guys joking?

Where was this when the ‘important news’ got announced?
Not good at all…

1 Like

Hm ahh Your Shop all messed i bought stuff Money Went but nothing from Game …really iam stopping playing this game you loss a good Customer really … HEADSHOT relinquished Command and this Game …

1 Like

Hi there!

I got the same problem @Headshot. I tried 7times to buy this Buggy, the server takes money from my bank without getting my gold. I suppose that you guys fix this problem and i must get the gold that i paid for it.

Best Regards!
Anas

2 Likes

I Hear you iam going call iTunes to See How to fix this …

1 Like

@Carlos_Carvalheiro they tell u to contact the developer, because it’s their game and if anyone is able to fix it it’s them. So far I still don’t have the gold I paid for either. It’s taking long already. And this update made gold a lot less valuable. So I’m almost at the point where I think we should be extra reimbursed for the inconvenience. I could’ve opened 20 chests on the old setting. Now it’s too late and hero crates aren’t worth half as much anymore.

2 Likes

Well is sad …i Will leave Game than i wrote everywhere they quiet in fb in Forum i Sent Mails to iTunes and Apple …will See but i have received the receipt and no items now …Bad

1 Like

We all have the invoices, I recommend not deleting them till this is resolved. It’s real money you spend. And they should fix this, and an extra reimbursement for all this hassle their giving us is the least they can do.

I’m fighting for the entire community right now. And I hope that it’s enough. Stay in there headshot. Give them a chance.

2 Likes

I agree with that @W4L. We all are disappointed and i was thinking just to leave like @Headshot but now i may stay a little bit more to see what will happend

1 Like

Ok iam waiting too is like 100 € £ $ is something iam Raging cause alot more People making Same mistake and they have done nothing thats what i feel is odd and Bad …

1 Like

Quack this game you guys totale Quacked up… goodbye Im quitting and ik not the only one!!

? Hi they fixed my Game …

So far I’m very disappointed How these updates are going. I think Everybody agrees with the fact that the changes with Hero crates are not made to improve the game.
It Wouldn’t be a problem When it Started like this , but to change it All after such a long time gives people Who by example already pulled prophet an unfair Advantage.

2 Likes

I dont like How team comp does not matter i had a chance To try out the latest version of the game and it remembered me of something i tried pvp and i had To fight against a 7 + 8 star heroes gold with only mechanical heroes and phalanx and i had a team with a balanced team comp and 8 star gold and i lost HOW THO HOW CAN THEY WIN Make it so that team comp(osition) wins over heroes with the same element
Oh and Thanks for baron:)

1 Like

Hey w4l goeie morgen

1 Like