Ifrit isnt he too over powered

Been playing around with Ifrit (Gold 6*) for a while now in different modes and so far he’s definitely not OP. The other way around; I feel he’s a bit underwhelming! His DPS is silly, his healing isn’t awesome - he can’t heal himself which is a bit booh because his health is low, and I never feel the effect from the DPS increase during Showtime.

Had no problems with him in the few matches I had against him. Don´t know how much effect his Platinum has, but at Gold he is no threat at all.

I forgot his Gold skill. I have never seen any effect of it but I will be more observant.

Maybe try him in a challenge, easier to check his skills?

Well I just faced a team with him at plat and it seems like the potential to be OP is there. At least with the right team. It was Nightingale, Caine, Mandrake, Flatline, and Ifrit. I killed Flatline first, then Caine. Flatline pops back up. Then I finished off a weakened Mandrake. Caine and him both pop up almost instantly after Mandrake die. At this point I end up starting to lose heroes. Game ends with him winning with all 5 heroes alive and me not having any, even though I killed 3 of his heroes before he even killed one of mine. Also, Night didn’t even have her skin.

Seems like an extremely frustrating team to try and beat. Lower dps, but between the heals, shields, invis, and TWO characters reviving it’s near impossible to keep anyone down. Go after Ifrit first and Flatline revives him, go after anyone else and they get revived. And that’s if you can actually burst anyone down, Mandrake invis and Caine and Nightingale’s quick heals and shields make that a challenge in and of itself.

That sounds awfull. Against this Team you have to hope to kill Irfit first and then Flatline. Which, with the higher Hp and the support cast is next to impossible.

Will have to face him more, if he is weak in the health department and easy to burst down it might not be an issue. He might need some sort of cap or timer on his plat skill though. Maybe a max of 2 or 3 heroes can be revived in a match? Or a 30-45 second timer between revives? I dunno. I really hope this doesn’t become the meta because it was not a fun match.

I was waiting for the platinum version to hit PvP… finally someone who seen first hand what I predicted a few weeks back…personally I only have him at gold 2…at this stage he isn’t overpowered… he is fair up to this stage… but I never wrote this post because of all his abilities just one his platinum version… basically In the coming PvP tournaments get ready for platinum ifrits guys… I honestly will sympathise with those who do not have him…

I’m starting to feel the op point, had 4 matches in a row end in a draw, just because they run an healer team which can’t kill anymore since they don’t do damage since the update, I’m not fearing instand Kills anymore but endless death revives that takes hours.

15 minutes of PvP and not even 1 person won, and I’m not running a full healer team, it’s just impossible to get through those teams, even with 2/3 damage dealers

From what I see below Platinum Ifrits are pretty much only a trivial threat in PvP. Even at Platinum, Ifrit requires a very specific strategy to work, requiring multiple supports and other healer/tanks to work well (Flat, Caine, Heim). It certainly seems to be on the lower end of the spectrum amongst PvP heroes for now, but time will tell eventually.

Ifrit is kinda lousy even at Gold. Dunno about plat, havent’ gotten there yet. But the plat Ifrits I’ve faced have been not much of a threat (so far).

Thanks for telling me what team to construct. I have won every match so far with no deaths!

I think the description of Showtime could need a re-wording. It doesn’t increase everyones damage by 500 per second.

1 Like

So i played some matches against Irfit/Panzer/Nightingale/Flatline and I must admit that you cant beat this setup. You cant even get Irfit down with his silver skill cofusing your whole team. And if you do, he gets revived by Flatline.

He is as OP as he looked like in the beginning. A 180k+ insta!! heal. Bonus health, bonus damage, confusing and slowing down yout whole team with ONE skill? Bonus health for every dying Hero, and if you get him down, every!!! other hero gets Bonus health in the hight of his WHOLE Hp for the rest of the match? Reiving EVERY hero you kill after 15 seconds?
His four skills have effects that are enough for 7 Skills.

I mean he gets 20k+ Bonus helath from every fallen hero. So how are you supposed to kill him in 15 seconds? There isn´t even a decent energy damage dealer to go after him. You have to rely on mech or chem, so you dont even have an element advantage against him.
You HAVE to go on him first, because otherwise he will revive all the support, preventing him from getting killed.

A week ago we looked at him and laughed, stating how weak he was and how he was just another flatline. Little did we know that he would be immortal.

It’s unbelievable that the devs released Ifrit the way he is. It’s the Get-Rich-Quick cycle all over again:

HHG are using short-term cash cows for quick revenue at the expense of long-term game stability. The past couple months have made it painfully clear where their head is at and I’m just about finished with this game because of it.

The fact that his gold passive activates if you “kill” him but gets saved by Flatline, and his plat skill activates even if he is dead makes Flatline/Ifrit an op combo.

If you focus Flatline first, she will be revived even if you manage to kill Ifrit in 15 secs. And she will raise Ifrit back, in case he died.

If you focus Ifrit first, he will buff the other 4 heroes massively and he will get saved by Flatline. And even if you kill him despite all the heals and the disorientation, that means Flatline will get a 20% CD boost to her Clear to revive him again.

The only way to win against this combo is that Flatline miraculously kills someone in your team, but given her low damage thats almost impossible.

My biggest problem with this hero is his platinum activating even if he is dead.

You kill Flatline and kill Ifrit, Flatline revives, and she revives Ifrit. You just spent a whole minute doing nothing.

(Im talking about Ifrit/Flatline platinum)

Even if he doesn´t have flatline with him, he is still nor beatable. Just played against him, Caine, Gale, Heimlock and Panzer. Caine and Gale kept him alie easily since there is no energy damage dealer to kill him quick. Panzer destroyed your covers in an instant and with the 60%!!! slowdown of Irfits silver you are an easy target without covers.

Add Caine to that and you can’t even damage either of them

Ifrits plat needs to be looked at, letting him rez people while dead is just stupid.

But part of this still comes back to P A N Z E R - who will end up being pure PVP cancer for probably 2 months after her release until HHG gets their shit together and actually makes her reasonable.

There are energy heroes who can take Ifrit apart but its pointless because Panzer will take them apart 3x as fast. Right now you can run Bio + Panzer with impunity because Panzer will shred any energy DPS - leaving the Bio with no weaknesses.

It’s also clear HHG was too soft on healing. Right now when you compare Damage Skills v. Healing Skills its not even close, its a joke, and there are a ton of healers who can double as damage or tanks - letting you run a 4 healer setup while barely sacrificing damage. You typically only want 1 DPS (the one you control) for kills and then 4 dudes who can support you. This was the case before Ifrit, before Panzer, before Flatline, before Caine… if the AI can’t be trusted to shoot accurately at the right targets, why not just put them on support where they can be useful and just bring in a high-star damage hero to do the job?