Idea for healer

I was thinking for the next medic hero they could have a secondary skill that gave health or armor and grant a frontline hero the ability to taunt. This would help make the heroes like vanguard and yanlong more useful.

1 Like

I like the idea as long as there is a good way for the AI to control taunt. I could see the AI just picking someone who is squishy and killing them instantly. But if it only picks frontline heroes or if their base health or armor exceeds a certain amount then it could be useful imo.

1 Like

To add to my concept how about this?

Bronze skill: Instantly heal % to lowest team member. If team member is under effect of silver skill then increase duration of silver skill by 5 sec and increase armor by 10% for the duration.

Silver skill: Empower hero for 15 seconds with the ability to taunt enemy and increase max health by 15% ( skill will target frontline heroes first and then hero with highest health/armor next)

Gold skill: passive increase armor by 5% to hero under effect of silver skill. Heroes under effect of silver skill will heal the healer for 15% of damage to enemy If healer is at full health then convert into a shield.

Platinum skill: heroes under the effect of silver skill get increased rate of fire by 25% and 50% reload speed for the duration.

Maybe give the healer a passive increase of health or critical chance?

My thinking is to make use of some of the frontline heroes that have no taunt or boost a hero’s when your tank goes down. I could see this hero being good for PvE and maybe PvP. I picked arbitrary numbers for skills since character would need to balanced. Do the developers ever use fans concepts?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.