I wish I could tell my heroes 2 things

1. Stop running for cover when there ain’t any left. You look like a fool doing it. Just stand and fight.

2. If you’re not a cover breaking hero, stop shooting at cover when your target is hidden… you’re just wasting ammo and yes, looking like a fool doing that. I mean, Clyde, shooting at a target who is under cover? Think you’re gonna accomplish alot with that?? Change targets for heavens sake!

Only these 2 things for now.

10 Likes

Heimlock, your healing skill is NOT a revive skill. Don’t stand there with a fully charged skill and wait for your team mates to die. Use it before anyone dies.

11 Likes

Stop looking at the sky.
Turn and face the enemy.

5 Likes

You are a self sacrificing healer Moss! You are at 100%, I am at 10%. Help me!! 10 seconds later “PEW PEW” Nevermind. Too late.

11 Likes

Who is better ? Yourself or AI ?
If you are better and you want AI as good as you… what will happen in PvP ?
I dont know what will happen there actually… PvP could be harder or easier . . . Or… maybe faster ??

But, if you think AI is better than you… so just click the auto play

I’d tell Françoise to stop chugging her super juice at the very moment I need her to throw an Invigorate. Would be nice to have a way of cancelling “Take a Swig”.

4 Likes

I would tell every character to stop shooting non-destroyable objects that are between them and the target. The atrium is the worst for that. Many breakable walls / cover, but between each of those walls is a pillar that can’t be destroyed…but AI just LOVES to shoot those things. LMAO!

4 Likes

Galante, STOP GOING INTO THE WALL!

Dogface, you are the ONE! Stop aiming at the ground for god sake!

1 Like

Stop moving from cover to cover while you reload. Take the hits, reload, then find a better spot. No one is being killed when you are on your 5th attempt at reloading. Lol

2 Likes

Dear Clyde,
You know you’ll eat a razor burst if you critically hit razorback and you crit every six hits right? So why is it that every time i switch heroes from you the first thing you do is shoot razorback even if he’s not taunting? Do you have a beef against him?

1 Like

Keel the enemy is dying over there, shoot them NOW! Stop healing for 5 sec when we are near full health!

3 Likes

This post is for laughs men. And tbh, you really can’t control all your heroes at the same time, so…

2 Likes

Plat Bolt: Bro, you’re PAID to do headshots. You’re only in the team cos of headshots.

So DO SOME HEADSHOTS.

Nah, do ONE headshot and I’ll be happy.

Just ONE.

Not None.

1 Like

Jarek.

For the love of God.

If you’re gonna use your Silver, U S E I T.

DON’T JUST SCREAM AND RUN AWAY, YOU FUCKING MORON

3 Likes

Flatline
Why did you not revive when there were 3 heroes left?
Hemlock, why u no heal?
Operator, where was that heal when I needed it?
I marked a target, why did you not shoot at it fellas? They marked me and I’m dead
I didn’t know the AI could target invisible enemies… Oh wait that’s just my AI
Stop turning backwards!!!

2 Likes

I would tell Chesterfield that silence is golden. If he didn’t understand the meaning of that, then I’d tell him to shut his damn mouth. I’d do it in a nice way though. Like, “hey bro, maybe stfu during this mission”, then we’d fist bump or hug it out.

Dear Savage,
Your bronze is not fire and forget, don’t run off after using it even if the enemies aren’t paying attention to you!

Gorilla Jarek, stop jumping on the wrong targets.

Matador, quit fixing your sombrero and give me some GD shielding

2 Likes