I need help for 14-10

Just did it with that team no prob

@Dragonbiker… dude… the team you showed me got me all the way to 14.10 hard! Ty man!

PLEASE HELP. I have tried every thing people mentioned and I can’t beat 14-10 normal or 13-10 hard

Dude I cannot thank you enough for this. I have spent countless hours trying to 10* different heros to defeat this level and stop missing out on Scavenger completion bonuses. I took the line up you said of heroes as they are in my lineup and sent them out and 3rd try I got it! Thanks so much for the line up tip my man!!

1 Like

@Horsemen_of_Death who you use to best 14-10 ? The team I suggested ?

You need to avoid Vanguard make a shield to Wesson. So you used Mauler on vanguard first. after you counter the shield, you focus on wesson and its be easy.
Use mauler, siren, halo, mandrake and odachi

If you are struggling to beat 14-10 normal then when you will reach 14-10 hard, I bet you just uninstall the game. :laughing::laughing: I have been stuck on it I don’t know maybe for more than a year. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It’s just way too many enemies+gorgons= carnage.

Successful teams tend to have kaishi and I think this was explained somewhere but it is key in blocking vanguards shield (more dependable than Drake in my opinion). Astrix I would say is the best dps to ensure damage but as you can see it’s dealers choice.

I kept rerunning it and needed a perfect timing where kaishi blocked shields and Astrix got his main attack off. Took a few more times than normal and either got a 3 str win or lost completely

For completion sake: Kaishi, Astrix, odachi, phalanx, drake was my build like several others. I think I switched drake or phalanx out for nightingale once or twice for focused fire for one of my 3 star wins but it was a super solid team that maybe got 3 stars once out of 3-5 tries?

I used this 3 weeks ago. (may have been before they slowed 4-cep down).

Have combined all I could, but no way, don’t know what else to use…

Was finally able to beat it with a shocking combo today, ka8shi, astrix, mauler, phalanx and hemlock
2020-04-06T23:00:00Z

1. List item

Kaishi, dps (Astrix), and survival (phalanx) seems to be the common denominator

Congrats @Godspeed!

Thanks, so much…
Hoping people will utilize all the combo, outlined by others and get victory…

Hi, Can help me beat 14-10? I have already added you in game. Thanks.

Kaishi kuno phalanx flatline kobold. Bronze skill of kaishi (initiate) on Wesson then jump on your kuno and kill him. This was the first team to kill 14-10. Does use a few try’s as is a bit on luck too. But it does work.

For 14-10

13.10 hard

This combination finally worked with me on 14-10 normal. On second try I got three stars.

Kaishi 8* plat 3
Cinder 10* plat5
Butter 10* plat5
Odachi 7* plat 4
Phalanx 8* plat

Team level 92
Total power 87,386

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-05-08-16-10-15-484_com.hotheadgames.google.free.survivors|690x388

62k overall power. Beat when devs add 14 district

I also made video with this team. Some of heroes is more stronger now, but this strategy work same.
https://youtu.be/1Sczw1HB9V8!

Surprise line up to finally beat 14-10 hard, only 1* for now but at least it’s done.