“I’m in control now” Teaser

To anyone who doesn’t use Facebook, here is a teaser that was dropped earlier today.

What could possibly be going on? Let’s talk theories below! :wink:

9 Likes

Is amazing if it is a new map, for example!

I waiting with anxiety.

1 Like

Hello world. It is time. We were always in a Min’s simulation.

1 Like

New war hero :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if not still excited

1 Like

I’d like to see a new campaign district. And a new war hero. And new war design. And Beck buffed. And Gammond made useful again.

5 Likes

I think it will be new co op levels and new faction

2 Likes

Time to meet the Masked Prophet? Bring it on!

1 Like

I cross my fingers to be a new war hero, serial have to go into the background.

2 Likes

Plus buffed Torque and added Commander hero.

@TH3F4TH3R it seems that way, most folk have him now. I’m thinking it’s going to be a powerful team-wide support hero. Min on steroids.

1 Like

I suspect it’s a new 7 star hero. A new possible faction since the last image could be a faction emblem. A new story line. Maybe a creative way to add more to the campaigns to normal and hard. A new war hero. New events.

2 Likes

If they made a new war hero, a lot might not give bases up because everyone wants the new hero. Might make war interesting again.

1 Like

Possibly a new district?..

1 Like

Control of what? Control of now? Oh snap, here comes time multi-dimension travel. There’s kid Ryker, kid Butter, It’s the ‘invasion’. It’s the new game mode: CTF (also multi-dimensional). Obviously I have no idea. Cool vid

1 Like

After analyzing the teaser some more, I took a look at FF once more to search for any clues. I found this. It isn’t much, and is no where near concrete evidence of what’s to come, but I thought it was an interesting find.

To those who don’t know, this is Ram from Froged Fantasy. The markings on his chest plate share some similarities in the design. Again, this is probably nothing, but I thought I’d point it out anyways.

1 Like

What is this Ram do, if he compared to HH heroes?

1 Like

I think Ram’s abilities are actually not reused ones from HH, they seem to be original. Ram is also a melee hero. In the Campaign on FF, he plays the same role that Butter plays in HH.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.38.43 AM
Saw this on Facebook. In addition to the diamond sign, I noticed that Moss’s eyes are extra red compared to his in-game character and the screenshot below (which is from a previous cover photo). Maybe he has something to do with this?
Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 9.40.02 AM

1 Like

I wonder if this person thinks we will just accept his or her rule like its nothing. i mean if he or she brings my most ridiculous fantasies true then… maybe

1 Like

Either way, for them to put out a trailer for a hero and do the back and forth thread indicates that the new hero will be a 7star from a new outsider faction (not mercenaries because of MK2).

1 Like

a new faction called mystics, only heroes with very special powers

1 Like